Rest in Peace, Sir Ugo.

Mr Soprano

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P. Ugo. 

Genuinely stunned to come on here this morning and see this.

By the many tributes paid to him, he was by all accounts a true gentleman and family man who loved his footie. Many thanks for THAT goal Ugo and sincere thoughts go out to his family and many, many friends. Once a bear, ALWAYS a bear.

A tribute from the fans on Sunday of some kind would be superb if there was time to do so. Even better would be the club and players dedicating their win to him. That would be wonderful. Let's do this Rangers!

RIP Ugo and thank you for the memories

Just shows how precious and fragile life is when someone who's been an athlete his while life can suddenly pass from a heart attack out of nowhere

I got the message thru my phone whilst myself and Angie were shopping for a new quilt cover..It really hit home when I got home and seen he was born in 1972 and is younger than me!!..RIP Big Man. Your overhead kick against them will never be forgotten..

Surely shouldn't be too much hassle to get t shirts printed with that pic of him celebrating on the front and have the players wear it underneath the jersey?

Wear it warming up then whip the jersey off to expose it when we score.

I'm sure most of the lads in our side are well aware of Ugo with there being a large English contingent.

Make it happen Jimmy Bell.

The big man scored one of the best goals I have saw against them, we were big underdogs that day  big man scored a wonder over head kick and probably the best goal,he ever scored.

Rest in peace big man as you were far to young to be taken away from us.

I hope there is a minute silence on Sunday so we can show our respect. 

Rangers should arrange a game with Spurs or Villa pre season with all monies raised going to his wife and kid.

Thats what we do at Rangers , we look after our own.