Pedro at the self scan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

I had to pop into Waitrose to get a card for my mums birthday, anyway if the bold Pedro wasnt there trying to scan a vienna loaf!!

Usually a fairly shy chap but i went over, shook hands and to said 'best of luck on sunday' & 'get stuck into them' and probably some other incoherant shite!. He was really friendly and said 'thank you my friend'. If i knew how to work my phone i might have tried taking a pic with him...ha ha

Quite surprised he used to be a goalie as he is maybe only 5ft 9 and pretty slender.

Hopefully he can relay my motivational speech back to the team and you can all thank me on Sunday afternoon once we gub the tims.

The Vienna loaf? Did that have anything to do with the jelavic deal 

Is this the truth OP, or has someone stole your phone? 

Hmmmm managed to access your phone as no password is set,  log onto RM and tell some elaborate bull shut story about mtg the gaffer...Next it'll abusive text's sent to friend's and family members, gained access to your bank accounts as the bank you bank with are the only ones in the world that don't automatically log you off after a period of inactivity;  and subsequently rip you off for a few hundred quid.  

You ever lost £50 running for the bus? 

1 hour ago, He's blue he's white said:

Is this the truth OP, or has someone stole your phone? 

Hmmmm managed to access your phone as no password is set,  log onto RM and tell some elaborate bull shut story about mtg the gaffer...Next it'll abusive text's sent to friend's and family members, gained access to your bank accounts as the bank you bank with are the only ones in the world that don't automatically log you off after a period of inactivity;  and subsequently rip you off for a few hundred quid.  

You ever lost £50 running for the bus? 

Haha - that thread from the other week!

Last time i lost something running for the bus was a lotus esprit james bond car when i was a kid.

Im from bearsden mate, we dont do buses