NOW TV Subscription For Sunday

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

It's bang on, I use it quite a lot.Ā 

I'll be buying the week pass so I get the game next Saturday and all. I had asked for people to give me and my diabetic brother a ticket to one of these games but I can only assume the forum is full of fucking NazisĀ 

:matron::mutley:

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Ā£7 for a 24 hour pass for Sky Sports,anyone tried this app yet on their PS4/XBOX?

Don't want to buy it then the stream turns out to be potato quality.

Buy 1 off ebay for 4 quid

Works just fine, I'd suggest buying it beforehand though. For the first old firm of the season I tried to buy the day pass on the day and it wasn't having it at all, too many users or some pish as the Manchester derby was on the same time and their servers couldn't cope, but used it for the last old firm there and the semi last year and worked fine, will be doing so again this weekend.

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bought the weekly pass there and it works a treatĀ :bow:

So I'm assuming the pass will expire at this time next Saturday and not the usual 1 minute past midnight pish?

I bought a months pass for last one and thought that would happen but they took of another 30 quid last week. Was going to get it anyway but just watch as you must need to cancel it.

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

I bought a months pass for last one and thought that would happen but they took of another 30 quid last week. Was going to get it anyway but just watch as you must need to cancel it.

It says before you buy the months pass it will renew automatically :lol:Ā 

Day or Weekly pass its just one off.

i always use Now TV where possible. it's better than our own RangersTV. can't believe they are still streaming in SD using Flash in 2017. should be on 4K HTML5 by now for goodness sake.

Now TV is much better quality and of course you don't need a VPN to use it in the UK.

Ā I bought a day pass off ebay for Ā£4. The seller emailed the code anĀ hour later. I'll try it tonight just to be sure it works.

Ā 

I've used Now Tv before, the quality is good, 720p resolution, as long as you have a decent broadband connection.

1 hour ago, trueblue 64 said:

Cheers mate, the fucker is going to switch off before the barca game, most sites you join pester you to upgrade.

Aye youll get an email asking if you want to renew. I recomend now tvs week pass at Ā£11 as normally theres at least one orther worth watching and its better value for money.Ā