Beerman to get new deal

Guest Lloyd72

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The kid will be up against gazillion pounds rated players and I personally believe he will hold his own against the clatty cheats. :Fod::UK: 

Hold his own? 

The wee man will dominate the filth. That said I get the feeling he isn't going to be the answer at left back and is just there as we have no one else and will find his place in the team elsewhere.

40 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Hold his own? 

The wee man will dominate the filth. That said I get the feeling he isn't going to be the answer at left back and is just there as we have no one else and will find his place in the team elsewhere.

That isn't a contradiction at all. 

43 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

That isn't a contradiction at all. 

You would be correct it isn't as I think he is good enough to stop the filth on Sunday playing left back but when we either get Wallace back or sign another Beerman will move into another position probably further forward.

So absolutely zero contraction there.

I have been really impressed with this lad. It's been a long time since I have seen a defender look so comfortable on the ball, almost like a midfielder. The way he can move from defence to attack is good to watch. Honestly think we could have the real deal on our hands here, but time will tell.