Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K.A.I

Dorrans - Sun exclusive

65 posts in this topic

Pics or it didn't happen

I really hope this is one that Stewart Robertson has been saying is making progress on. Fact he's been scouted, only player we've been linked to and being at the game may suggest that. Or it may suggest nothing and it's paper nonsense and he was randomly at the game watching. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Pics or it didn't happen

I really hope this is one that Stewart Robertson has been saying is making progress on. Fact he's been scouted, only player we've been linked to and being at the game may suggest that. Or it may suggest nothing and it's paper nonsense and he was randomly at the game watching. 

He's always at games at Hampden and attends a good few at Ibrox whenever he can. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be a great signing, the likelihood of us getting him I doubt would be very high?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He definetley wants to come to ibrox i know that much,its probably wether we can afford a fee for him because hes under contract til 2019 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, wishawbear87 said:

He definetley wants to come to ibrox i know that much,its probably wether we can afford a fee for him because hes under contract til 2019 

Return Joe Garner to Preston and get a refund. Use the £1.8m for Dorrans. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeanMK said:

Return Joe Garner to Preston and get a refund. Use the £1.8m for Dorrans. 

Haha preston would want another 1.8 million to take him back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I met Graham a few years back when he was at W.B.A, Absolute gentleman, I was working for a chauffeur company who had the contract for emirates airline business class passengers and picked him and his wife and kids up, Proper family man what I could see, Only took them down the road to Sutton Coldfield and he tipped me 20 quid 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't like commenting on things like this incase it's not true especially because I know him and a few of his mates but I'm sure I heard a while back that his dad had either passed away or wasn't far from it and that was part of the reason he wasn't playing much.

Only mentioning this because it doesn't really fit in with other stories on the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: Fuck sake, some amount of shite in this thread.

Old johns alive and well, graham had a hard time losing a child and seeing his daughter battle meningitis.

That was only situation he missed football through apart from some injuries. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please let this happen, Morrison isn't a bad shout either if that one's a possibility too.

Got to be something in it if JJ was up down there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Don't like commenting on things like this incase it's not true especially because I know him and a few of his mates but I'm sure I heard a while back that his dad had either passed away or wasn't far from it and that was part of the reason he wasn't playing much.

Only mentioning this because it doesn't really fit in with other stories on the thread.

No m8 i work with his dad nhes as fit as a fiddle he now,graham was injured there for a bit but he came bk there n played the last 2 full 90 mins for norwich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wishawbear87 said:

No m8 i work with his dad nhes as fit as a fiddle he now,graham was injured there for a bit but he came bk there n played the last 2 full 90 mins for norwich

Let us know if he's coming then :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Let us know if he's coming then :tu:

Soon as i hear anythin yous will bethe 1st 2 know :thumbup:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wishawbear87 said:

No m8 i work with his dad nhes as fit as a fiddle he now,graham was injured there for a bit but he came bk there n played the last 2 full 90 mins for norwich

As I said mate I wasn't sure if it was true. I can't even remember where I heard it now, I had always put his loss of form and lack of playing time down to the trouble he had with his kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

As I said mate I wasn't sure if it was true. I can't even remember where I heard it now, I had always put his loss of form and lack of playing time down to the trouble he had with his kids.

Sound m8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0