K.A.I

Graham Dorrans

3,291 posts in this topic

Can't copy and paste but it's who JJ was down looking at the other night, apparently.

Would be a great signing he'd have the same impact Commons had for them for 2/3 years imo 

edit just seen it talked about in rumours thread 

I'm pish at making threads 

3 people like this

59 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I think skelf knows him. 

Tell him to tell him to pack his bag and mon up 

Another whose name comes up near every season, I could be wrong but I think he was at Ibrox as a kid, one of these seasons it might happen, hopefully before he is past it.

Just as long as it's no that wee cunt Naismith! 

1 person likes this

He does seem to get linked every season but this time it seems to have substance.

Still though, if WBA aren't going to renew James Morrison's contract then I'd rather we used the money to offer him a contract over Dorrans

Or both..

3 people like this

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Another whose name comes up near every season, I could be wrong but I think he was at Ibrox as a kid, one of these seasons it might happen, hopefully before he is past it.

Yeah there's a pic from Rangers u13's (I think), he's in it along with people like Halliday, D.Wilson, Nicky Clark

Morrison is apparently on £65k a week.

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

Morrison is apparently on £65k a week.

so fuck we'll give him 66 a week

4 people like this

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

so fuck we'll give him 66 a week

We just won't specify the currency

4 people like this

Just now, psb07158 said:

Good idea. Send him to the shop with a wheel barrow full of high value notes to get a loaf

2 people like this

Would be happy with this for certain

Would like to see this happen.

Would take him in a heartbeat and I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to come here too.

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Yeah there's a pic from Rangers u13's (I think), he's in it along with people like Halliday, D.Wilson, Nicky Clark

You are way off the mark!  Greame was in the age group below myself at pro youth and played in the same rangers team as my best mate up to around the age of 13-14s he will be 30 this year.  He was by far the best player in the country at that time although he was small he was a great player to watch.  Other factors contributed to him leaving Rangers out with his football.  He was released and joined livi.  I hope he signs, total rangers man as well and to my knowledge he has been trying to engineer a move for a few years.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, B1872 said:

Just as long as it's no that wee cunt Naismith! 

Or Lafferty or Whittaker.

1 person likes this

Can't say I've actually seen him play in years. Is he still any good?

Team of Rangers men :dance:

He'd be quality up here, hope it's not paper talk to punt season books.......:whistle:

1 hour ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

You are way off the mark!  Greame was in the age group below myself at pro youth and played in the same rangers team as my best mate up to around the age of 13-14s he will be 30 this year.  He was by far the best player in the country at that time although he was small he was a great player to watch.  Other factors contributed to him leaving Rangers out with his football.  He was released and joined livi.  I hope he signs, total rangers man as well and to my knowledge he has been trying to engineer a move for a few years.

Signing a 3 year extension last year was a strange way to try and engineer a move :dunno:

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

Signing a 3 year extension last year was a strange way to try and engineer a move :dunno:

Warburton never fancied him, people need to look after their lively hood! How was he to know warburton a time would be so short 

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Pay him in Dembele Dollars.

3 people like this

This rumor is 100 percent true this year,i work with his dad he tells me graham is dyin to pull on a rangers shirt,wanted to come last season and MW was keen to bring him but the player and MW were told by alex neil that he was goin nowhere but now alex neil is away n a dnt think hes included in the new norwich managers plans so now is the time to get him think he would be a decent midfielder for us next season especially with the 2 loanees goin back to there parent clubs

22 minutes ago, wishawbear87 said:

This rumor is 100 percent true this year,i work with his dad he tells me graham is dyin to pull on a rangers shirt,wanted to come last season and MW was keen to bring him but the player and MW were told by alex neil that he was goin nowhere but now alex neil is away n a dnt think hes included in the new norwich managers plans so now is the time to get him think he would be a decent midfielder for us next season especially with the 2 loanees goin back to there parent clubs

His dad must have changed over the years if he's working now..... reason he was let go.....👌

And I can assure you 110% warburton did not want him at ibrox 👌 Yer story is absolute pish! I don't comment much on a lot ov people's pish on here but I happen to know the truth on this one! 

Haha well dnt shoot the messenger mate a was only tellin u what a was told a never just made the story up offthe top of ma head,all i know is hes definetley wantd this time because apparently jj was very impressed wae his performance on monday!