K.A.I

Graham Dorrans

3,291 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

I even doubt he could do that and it's a very big "could" that you state. I really don't rate him at all this season. I would loved to seen him succeed, because there is a great deal of honesty in his effort etc, but he should be moved on as soon as possible.

People creaming themselves because he can play at walking pace and ping a couple of decent balls against amateurs,any competitive game will pass him by the fact he was semi retired and playing in the 2nd tier in America speaks volumes 

3 people like this

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

People creaming themselves because he can play at walking pace and ping a couple of decent balls against amateurs,any competitive game will pass him by the fact he was semi retired and playing in the 2nd tier in America speaks volumes 

It was all exposed in the match we played at their ground last season; if we have a luxury player that is the match we would want to pefrorm; and although he was one of the better performers, he was well short.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, The Tavernator said:

Our number 33 is taking up the vacant number 10...

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Dozza.jpg

Despite what happened the other night, he'll be absolutely buzzin. Big signing for me 

1 person likes this

11ala4k.jpg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I actually don't feel excited about this one anymore. Lost my appetite for it over the last few days.

Looking at our wingers we've only got Dalcio and Candeias who are natural there, then we've got the likes of Waghorn or Miller who are getting pushed out their.

I'd be keen for us to push for a couple of natural wide men. What we've got is pish.

Sorry to piss on everyone's chips, I'm sure I'll welcome Dorrans with open arms when he signs, just a little bit of perspective. 

_90764432_hi000329892.jpg

Edited by Leeds_Bear

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I actually don't feel excited about this one anymore. Lost my appetite for it over the last few days.

Looking at our wingers we've only got Dalcio and Candeias who are natural there, then we've got the likes of Waghorn or Miller who are getting pushed out their.

I'd be keen for us to push for a couple of natural wide men. What we've got is pish.

Sorry to piss on everyone's chips, I'm sure I'll welcome Dorrans with open arms when he signs, just a little bit of perspective. 

Totally agree, although I'm sure Walker will come in. We need another one though.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Ryan_1 said:

Totally agree, although I'm sure Walker will come in. We need another one though.

I hope Walker does come in and we definitely need another natural winger. 

2 people like this

Weiss next please!!!!

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Weiss next please!!!!

:lol::lol:

@Lloyd72

Yep, it's still open

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

@Lloyd72

Yep, it's still open

The club have just announced him and I still don't believe we have agreed a fee with norwich 

IMG_1963.PNG

FINALLY GET THIS THEAD TO FUCK.

2 people like this