Caixinha: I'm glad Brown is free to play

Virtuoso

11 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Was it no wee holty he elbowed? 

I canny even remember exactly, probably was. He just hunted Brown right from the first whistle. It was actually pretty funny watching the so called hard man doing every thing he could to get away from him :lol:

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Wasn't Joey Barton heavily criticised on here for making similar comments?  I thought playing down the ability of Scott Brown and having confidence in yourself was viewed as a negative on here? 

That's just the folk who think Brown is worth anything. Saying he'd walk straight into our midfield, he can fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Holt has actually went from squad player to probably a pivotal figure in the midfield this sunday. 

Caixinha will know what he's to do on Sunday, whether the players have the fight for it is another question. 

That's why i'm wanting to give Forrester another chance he can be right aggressive too and I think Caixinha likes that in a player.

Biggest reason Holt is doing good is because Pedro is saying to him "go be aggressive and win the ball", Warburton must've been telling the boys opposite, never seen Holt do a tackle prior to Murty/Caixinha taking over. Forrester did a good few tackles vs dundee and then after that nothing. 

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

There's no reason why we can't get this clown set off 

He's only ever been sent off once against us when him and Lafferty were tussling (game where Edu scored in injury time). Cunts been getting away with murder for nigh on 12+ years in games against us.

3 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

All the talk of him getting sent off is laughable! Don't get me wrong, he has deserved to be sent of on numerous occasions but the wee rat is a protected species in Scotland, no chance he'll walk!

Not in this one with this cunt as ref