Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluesteel

Life membership RF

11 posts in this topic

I joined RF at its launch paying £500 for a life membership,and £18.72 a month on DD,I cancelled the DD after the takeover.now at 80 I wish to hand this life membership to my RSC. I have been told This is not possible,and I can only bequeath it. However Whitney tied to buy one on the cheap,has the rules changed,or was he a special case.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, bluesteel said:

I joined RF at its launch paying £500 for a life membership,and £18.72 a month on DD,I cancelled the DD after the takeover.now at 80 I wish to hand this life membership to my RSC. I have been told This is not possible,and I can only bequeath it. However Whitney tied to buy one on the cheap,has the rules changed,or was he a special case.

At least they are letting you bequeath it - at present. It would not surprise me if they changed the rules so that it died with you.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

At least they are letting you bequeath it - at present. It would not surprise me if they changed the rules so that it died with you.

Was half expecting that as I am so anti c1872

11 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

crikey, someone older than piperpete

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

80 year old and calling Houston. Whitney. Cool as fuck:tu:

4 people like this

Am I the only cunt who has no idea what bequeath means? 

3 people like this

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Probably not but it sounds good if it's just you m8:mutley:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Does it not mean to leave to someone when you snuff it? Or am I miles off? :lol:

1 person likes this

Just now, 55Bear said:

Does it not mean to leave to someone when you snuff it? Or am I miles off? :lol:

Correct. 

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

80 year old and calling Houston. Whitney. Cool as fuck:tu:

ER,I have called him worse,well it was worth a ban on FF

2 people like this

37 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

I would argue that one mate, I'm a life member and I would've thought you could transfer your membership to whoever you like. 

RM has a life membership, but it will still belong to RM when all the members who paid are gone.