Fod injured?

bordersbear

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Alnwick gives me the fear. Granted I've not seen him play for us nor has anyone but in his last game before the move seem to recall him letting 3/4 balls slip past which should have been saved. 

Wes has been fucking outstanding for us this season and for the first time against Savilles 11 this season I felt confident of us getting a result. 

Now though...

3 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

That Alnwick gives me the fear. Granted I've not seen him play for us nor has anyone but in his last game before the move seem to recall him letting 3/4 balls slip past which should have been saved. 

Wes has been fucking outstanding for us this season and for the first time against Savilles 11 this season I felt confident of us getting a result. 

Now though...

Think we should be waiting on a source a wee bit more reliable than The Sun before heading for the Erskine Bridge. 

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Boy said it on one of my group chats earlier as well. Think he got it off FF but it's now been removed. Would be gutting if true as the big man is my player if the year. ??

I'd voted the same. Kenny was a close contender but he hasn't played every game.

The balance will shift dramatically however if he gets a winner on sunday