• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Scotlands moral compass is all wrong.

Aye, let's be offended at some words on a banner, but bombing innocent people......that's awright. 

There was less outrage at some  of the uncalled for comments when Thatcher died, the moral compass is no where near what a civilised country should be.

To be fair I was totally outraged and offended by a banner that said something about a bloodstained poppies and also mentioned hell but that wasn't hanging from a bridge this was paraded inside a stadium you would have to wonder how no one noticed it ffs

Anyhow moving on

Come on Rangers into these fucks :UK:

8 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol:

Yes. There would have been no reports of sectarian behaviour from our support had that banner not been there.

And the police would have saved our players and staff from a doing if it wasn't for us pesky Rangers supporters blocking their paths outside that dump :lol:

Or try to find cunts that throw bottles at kids ?

8 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Don't see what's so funny. If you don't give them any evidence to report and they report then we are morally in the right and they are wrong - and guess what it makes it easier for us to make them look like the cunts if we can show the fabrication to be the case.

Your thinking is a bit backward, just an excuse to have a free for all I think. I would much rather we stamped this kind of thing out and allowed them to look like the child molesting sectarian cunts. It might take a lot of time, but it would be worth it in the end.

It's not look like child molesting cunts, that's what they are, but we live in a country complicit with helping that club cover it up, it matters not one jot what we do they will always go out of their way to portray us as the bad cunts. 

8 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Sorry, dead against this type of thing. Just makes us look bad, Martin McGuinnes is a cunt yeah, but this type of thing will only result in negatives for our club.

Whomever did this in my opinion is a cunt because they're damaging my club, it's all over news outlets and they're saying we're sectarian again. I'm sure it was worth it for all the media coverage we'll get for it.

We keep complaining about negative news stories about us, well some of the time the only ones we can blame are ourselves - this is one occasion.

It might make a few folk chuckle, but it just makes us look like brainless morons.

Shut up you sympathising cunt!

8 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Shut up you sympathising cunt!

Calling a fellow fan a cunt for what reason? I said I don't care what is said about Martin McGuinnes as he's a cunt, I have a problem with the sucking cocks in hell bit.

Are you sure you're a rangers fan talking to fellow rangers fans in the way you are? I simply believe we as rangers fans we should show more class.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Calling a fellow fan a cunt for what reason? I said I don't care what is said about Martin McGuinnes as he's a cunt, I have a problem with the sucking cocks in hell bit.

Are you sure you're a rangers fan talking to fellow rangers fans in the way you are? I simply believe we as rangers fans we should show more class.

Your making a cunt if yourself today go to bed ya creepy weird bastard and give us all peace - don't even quote me I'll ignore it 

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

That's exactly what you called a Rangers fan, short memory, here it is................

Whomever did this in my opinion is a cunt