Martin McGuinness Banner

K.A.I

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Save me searching the forum, what was their banner?  I missed the game (son's football) and I've no intention of watching it now!

Dont you will feel that season ticket money hit even harder when you see what it might have bought you for next season if there is not big changes made in the window ?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who gives a fuck about this banner. We could hold up banners praising flower arranging and the Amish and we'd still be condemned in this snp republican shithole. Quit trying to appease those who hate us anyway and for whom it makes no difference. He was a terrorist murdering scumbag so who cares about a fecking banner. We are condemned no matter what so fuck them. Maybe we should try hanging blow up dolls with hands tied from stadia roofs. Some so called Gers these days seriously need to take a long look at themselves. Our club was kicked and battered almost out of existance for feck all and is now reduced to a mere shadow of it's former self destined it seems to remain in mediocrity and still some want to play bridge builders and apologetic appeasers. Pathetic.

29 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Dont you will feel that season ticket money hit even harder when you see what it might have bought you for next season if there is not big changes made in the window ?

Whit? :thinking:

Think you quoted the wrong post. 

29 minutes ago, M0NTY said:
33 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Save me searching the forum, what was their banner?  I missed the game (son's football) and I've no intention of watching it now!

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

can we have this banner hung up at Ibrox please?

You would be better asking for the fans responsible for the banner to be banned from Ibrox than expect our quisling board to upset the paedos

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Scottish born Celtic supporters mock offence at this is brilliantly ironic, whether they like it or not they are British citizens and McGuinness would have murdered them if he could. 

He murdered Irish republican civilians, as well as rivals within the IRA. Mind boggling how stupid you have to be to worship him or Adams if you're from the UK - especially when you've got Enda Kenny pointing out the hypocrisy of the IRA membership denials. 

7 hours ago, Sket said:

1st outing for the troops new 1 yesterday as well :whistle:

17991156_1477414118984437_4101100903230369474_n.jpg

They fucking do aswell . Yesterday they were giving it ten in a row at one point and the rangers end just burst into big jock knew. There was then a couple of minutes of shameful Silence from their end as they all deep down know . 

Come on to fuck folks  they're all over social media outraged as they're   worried kids could have read this. It's about the poor kids.

Worried about kids READING this. They're protecting our weans.

Yeah, supporters of the biggest paedophile cult in the world in the RC Church, supporters of the institute with the biggest paedo sporting scandal in Scotland, if not further afield, are now worried about.....words on a banner.

Talk about irony. Faux moral guardian scum have no shame.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Come on to fuck folks  they're all over social media outraged as they're   worried kids could have read this. It's about the poor kids.

Worried about kids READING this. They're protecting our weans.

Yeah, supporters of the biggest paedophile cult in the world in the RC Church, supporters of the institute with the biggest paedo sporting scandal in Scotland, if not further afield, are now worried about.....words on a banner.

Talk about irony. Faux moral guardian scum have no shame.

And don't forget all the atrocities he carried out. Yet they'll sing their rebel songs - worse still, teach them these songs at the same time. 

In saying that the mock outrage from some on here does my head in too.