Waghorn

BillyG93

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always liked him and kinda tried to stand up for him even when he was shite...is shite? I don't know but I can't defend him any more. He wanted to play through the middle and got a chance but couldn't finish his dinner if his life depended on it. The header yesterday summed it up. All the time and didn't then hit the target. Slate Boyd for not scoring against them but he at least hit the target most of the time

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm with you on this .There is no excusing how garbage he is for us 

Seeing Messi stick the ball in a corner with precision under extreme pressure in last minute while we have this donkey .Just brought it all home yesterday 

He's worse than uselsss complete waste of a jersey can't see why he has started all these games? His first 20 touches are unreal. 

23 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

LeeWallaceRFC has been doing it all season after he has a decent game!

It's @LeeWallaceRFC next time :tu:

He put the most effort in to the game yesterday of any player as he always does, constantly chasing the ball down when everybody else stood and watched. Not his fault the rest of the team are shite and he's knackered when the time actually comes of having the ball at his feet.

These are the people that think that Hyndman could be playing in the Premiership next season, he was the worst player on the park yesterday. :lol: All fine and dandy when you're a few goals up against shite opposition, but when the going gets tough, he's worse than invisible. It was him and Halliday that cost us the game yesterday, once again zero dig in the midfield.

3 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He put the most effort in to the game yesterday of any player as he always does, constantly chasing the ball down when everybody else stood and watched. Not his fault the rest of the team are shite and he's knackered when the time actually comes of having the ball at his feet.

These are the people that think that Hyndman could be playing in the Premiership next season, he was the worst player on the park yesterday. :lol: All fine and dandy when you're a few goals up against shite opposition, but when the going gets tough, he's worse than invisible. It was him and Halliday that cost us the game yesterday, once again zero dig in the midfield.

You're chatting shite.

3 hours ago, Vanoli said:

that run down the wing has to be the worst thing i've ever seen :megaanguish:

Led my father who is 75 and has watched Rangers for a long long time say it was most embarrassing  thing he has ever saw.....I missed the game through work commitments and when I phoned him that was the first thing he described 

28 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

I've always liked him and kinda tried to stand up for him even when he was shite...is shite? I don't know but I can't defend him any more. He wanted to play through the middle and got a chance but couldn't finish his dinner if his life depended on it. The header yesterday summed it up. All the time and didn't then hit the target. Slate Boyd for not scoring against them but he at least hit the target most of the time

This was my view on him too, thought he might turn it around but after the misses at savilledome and yesterday he can fuck off.

14 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

We're not shifting Garner. We paid over the odds for him, and he's on more money here than he was down south. Based on his form with us I doubt he's going to be attracting any interest beyond League One, and given that clubs will know we're desperate to free up wages I'd expect them to try to get us to make up the difference in any wage drop he takes. 

Waghorn, we could make a small profit on. Purely because we only paid £200,000 or so. But with Garner we're taking a loss, and/or paying towards his wages, or even loaning him out. Either way, we're taking a hit with Garner. (No shite pun intended.)

Even if we do take a hit with Garner - I think we need too - I like his aggression but I just don't see what he adds to the team. 

We need a frontline that score goals. 

4 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Even if we do take a hit with Garner - I think we need too - I like his aggression but I just don't see what he adds to the team. 

We need a frontline that score goals. 

I would pay good money to see the back of Garner and waghorn.

I would have thought that having a new manager, some players would step up to the plate.

What we've seen is average players, incapable of improvement.

Waghorn and others should be looking for a new club, as we don't want them here next season.

He really is a truly woeful footballer with no intelligence whatsoever. How he manages to get a start and play 90 minutes is absolutely beyond me. I don't want to see the cunt in a Rangers top again. 

Am I right in thinking his contract is up in the summer? If so then please let that be the last of him.

`Pedro must have seen enough by now to have made his mind up about Waghorn, and Garner and the rest of the 1st team squad.    This season, does Waghorn score enough goals?  Does he get into enough goal scoring positions in enough goals?  Does he make enough direct and telling contributions to assist others to score goals?

For me the answer is a resounding 'no'    More than 'no' its 'no' by a country mile.   Just not good enough and never will be good enough for Rangers in this league.   He needs to be moved on. 

19 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He really is a truly woeful footballer with no intelligence whatsoever. How he manages to get a start and play 90 minutes is absolutely beyond me. I don't want to see the cunt in a Rangers top again. 

Am I right in thinking his contract is up in the summer? If so then please let that be the last of him.

No. He's not out of contract.

31/5/18 it was last I recall. Don't know if it's been extended beyond that.

3 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Clutching at straws.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No. He's not out of contract.

31/5/18 it was last I recall. Don't know if it's been extended beyond that.

Aw shit!

Hopefully we can show some lowly English team his highlights from the Championship and get a few hundred grand for him