Dodoo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How he didnt start today is a fucking beyond me. As shite as that was he showed desire to get forward and wasnt afraid to have a go at goal. 

I've gave Waghorn plenty of faith to reach the same heights as he did last year but im sick to the back fucking teeth of the useless roid freak. Fuck off back down south! Utter dogshit!

also Halliday who I always wanted it to go well for has proven he's garbage. 

Garner never really had a touch of the ball but he'll have to perform miracles to convince me he should be here next season. 

That was near as painful as the 5-1 an hour or so before we had a fucking go at goal!! 

Theres making yourselves hard to beat and theres being shitebags that resemble the motherwells, ross counties etc that see a draw with the bheasts as an achievement.

I fucking despair.

He's pretty shite to be honest. He hasn't been first pick for any of our managers and this is in a team that has shite strikers. Tells you something. 

I'd still give him a chance as Waghorn and Garner have had too many chances now. 

17 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Waghorn, Garner and Halliday should not play another minute for us.

To be fair to Garner we never got the ball to him so he never had much chance to impact the game today.

In general I don't think he's the answer but today he had zero service in the first half.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm at that stage already tbh.

Not yet mate. I genuinely believe his idea was to sit in the first half, not to the extent we did and then come out and play a bit and take the game to them in the second. 

We did do that and the penalty ended it and then it was back to the walls again. 

He wasn't as animated as he has been which was poor.

bit there was points in that game where I genuinely couldn't tell what we were playing