Mr King are you hurting yet

Nalla1959

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

King is sticking to his plan of investing our money whilst we struggle against them and the rest of the Pish that makes this league up.

The sooner he is gone along with fat Ashley's influence the better and we might get a board that we truly deserve until then we will watch them reach another title year after year.

What board will we get. No one is interested and if they were the clowns profiting from our demise would quickly chase them away. I am no fan of Mike Ashley but he has the money to make changes if he chooses to do it. Repeat, no other person with money is interested,  so it's King or possibly Ashley no one else.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are 3 good players and 5 slightly better than this shite away from challenging the tims. If Pedro bins some of the shite MW brought in and uses the money wisely then we can rebuild quickly. but, it depends on contracts, If another team want them and if we can identify and bring in better quality. It will take some money but King will resist spending anything and that will be our real problem.

Ashley would strip the club to the bones.

1 minute ago, Nalla1959 said:

What board will we get. No one is interested and if they were the clowns profiting from our demise would quickly chase them away. I am no fan of Mike Ashley but he has the money to make changes if he chooses to do it. Repeat, no other person with money is interested,  so it's King or possibly Ashley no one else.

Maybe no one is interested because Ashley has all the shirt revenue tied up for years and the cunts that are profiteering from us can be chased as well.

Ashley had his place men on the board and we all seen what his plan was it didn't involve putting money in it was like the rest at that time it was all taking what we had out.

Until King is gone and Ashley fucks off we will never see proper investment in this team.

20 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Mike Ashley was giving us just enough rope to hang ourselves with.  A few million and if we don't pay it back he gets the logos.  He would've taken the training ground and the stadium from this club.  He doesn't give a fuck about Rangers he wanted to use the club to grow his Sports Direct business.

King has the clubs best interests at heart.  He's  putting money in but sadly it's not all being spent on the playing squad.  Money is needed to repair the damage left by previous owners who brought the club to its knees.  King gave money to Warburton but he pished it all away on shite and left us in a sorry state which Pedro now needs to fix during the summer.

Blaming the current board for the mess we're in is wide of the mark.

The board picked Warburton. Now they have to find more funds for Pedro.

No one wants to buy the club.  As I said.weeks ago. Make some peace with Ashley . He is all we have .

He knows it.

We know it.

So make it work ..somehow. 

We are.rudderless. lost and I fear that we may just not be able to stop them at all for fuck knows how long. Forget 10 it's 15 I fear. We need changes. Now

31 minutes ago, five stars said:

Mike Ashleys the cause of many of our problems, not the solution.

I understand people having a go at king, but ashley isn't the answer. I'd rather have no investment than big mikes crew here again 

Just now, stewaj3 said:

I understand people having a go at king, but ashley isn't the answer. I'd rather have no investment than big mikes crew here again 

How does that even make sense? I'd rather have investment than what we have right now. This team needs investment. We have no option but to encourage investment.

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

How does that even make sense? I'd rather have investment than what we have right now. This team needs investment. We have no option but to encourage investment.

External investment yes, but mike ashleys investment has never done us any good, I'd sooner stick to this shite than have his terms hanging over us

Ashley never invested fuck all when he had the chance. Nothing. Similar to Newcastle... he is utterly hated there and has presided over two fucking relegations. 

Anyone who thinks Ashley is interested in putting a coin into anything let alone rangers is either Blue Avenger, or a fucking headcase.

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Ashley never invested fuck all when he had the chance. Nothing. Similar to Newcastle... he is utterly hated there and has presided over two fucking relegations. 

Anyone who thinks Ashley is interested in putting a coin into anything let alone rangers is either Blue Avenger, or a fucking headcase.

Ashley doesn't even have the intelligence to realise that making a fair deal with Rangers could see him making serious money selling our merchandise. 

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

Ashley doesn't even have the intelligence to realise that making a fair deal with Rangers could see him making serious money selling our merchandise. 

He has at his disposal what could be one of the most dominant sides in England, with investment. Newcastle fans are daft about their club. Their attendances are strong and they have the infrastructure to be massive and a proud history to attract the best talent 

Instead, Ashley has invested nothing in that club, as I regularly hear from one of my closest mates who has had a st at St James Park since he was a boy. 

Appointments like Steve mclaren and Joe kinnear. Making fortunes from selling talent and consistently falling out with his management for refusing to reinvest. He does not give a fuck about Newcastle who are going to finish behind Brighton in the league - having sold 80 MILLION of talent in the summer he refused to invest in January to ensure the club won the championship, which means benitez now has to approach the summer with a view to prepping prepping sub standard players for a season in the top flight. Shocking and the lack of advance planning to get players in well ahead of next season and ensure a strong spine to the squad is fucking outright negligent 

He's operating in the richest league in the world and isn't interested in keeping them competitive. Why in the fuck does ANYONE think that he would want to sink money into us when he has already proven that he has no interest in doing so? Anyone remember llambias and the five deadline day loans? Unbelievable 

Mike Ashley is not the answer. Newcastle are an advertising vehicle for sports direct, as are we. Not a fucking chance he's going to get us back to the top. Cunts need to have a word with themselves 

See you cunts, on this thread, bleating about Ashley. Do you blame him the traffic lights turning red?

this thread was about the absolute failure at board level, of our current board. No softy-willed deflection posh will work.

30 odd points behind, 50 goals behind, 3rd in the league

no new revenue streams

no finance

no credit lines

a cunt breaking rules all over the shop and never out of court

knock off strips being encouraged

but let's invent a bogeyman

wake the fuck up!

1 minute ago, thehost said:

See you cunts, on this thread, bleating about Ashley. Do you blame him the traffic lights turning red?

this thread was about the absolute failure at board level, of our current board. No softy-willed deflection posh will work.

30 odd points behind, 50 goals behind, 3rd in the league

no new revenue streams

no finance

no credit lines

a cunt breaking rules all over the shop and never out of court

knock off strips being encouraged

but let's invent a bogeyman

wake the fuck up!

Think everyone agrees king is fucking hopeless but Cunts banging on about mending the relationship with Ashley because he has the potential to invest are fucking mental.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

King is a wank but anybody thinking Ashley is going to save us are kidding themselves on.

Fucking beg for money? To fuck with that patter.

Ashley will be around for a long time yet. Newcastle get promoted tomorrow night and under FA rules he'll not have to sell his shares in one of us.

As long as Newcastle stay in the EPL he'll hold his shares with us. Even when/if he sells his Rangers shares it will probably be to someone acting on his behalf.