Mr King are you hurting yet

Nalla1959

4 minutes ago, the drummer said:

I think as soon as King can offload his  shares   at a profit he will be back in South Africa with the darkies living out his days telling them how he saved the Rangers .

I think as soon as the retail issue is sorted, he'll be looking to offload his shares. At the moment there is no business model at Rangers, and it's obvious that any business model they want to put in place is inclusive of retail income. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I see in this thread is a lot of folk who clearly aren't that bothered at the fact that celtic battered us yesterday and look likely to batter us next week and likely to continue to batter us for years to come along with winning 10 in a row.

A large part of our support are happy to either bury their heads in the sand pretending everything's fine or else spend all day pointing the finger and blaming everyone else apart from those who deserve it.

David Murray, Charles Green, Craig Whyte, the Easdales, Ashley Warburton, the SFA etc etc - all of them played a part in getting us to this low point as a Club, but they are not the reason that we are still in this situation - the current board are.

They have had ample time and opportunities to invest,  to dig in and start the fight to win leagues again,  but they haven't done so and seem unwilling to do so and King shows nothing but apathy towards the Club. 

Was SDMs fault we got shafted in the first place and selling us to Whyte who was a shyster,  which led to CG and his lies, which led to Ashley being able to financially rape us,  which led to King's takeover promising to fix our Club - which he hasn't. 

The only difference between King and the rest of them is that King was smart enough to get some fans and we'll known people on his side, then rewarded them for it which makes it so they will never criticise King which ensures he can stay in charge while doing the bare minimum. 

Some folk are more happy being on the winning side of a boardroom war than they are at having Rangers be a winning side

Folk need to wake up and before the walls start caving in around us.

That is unless they are happy to watch us struggle vs teams like Aberdeen and Motherwell and getting pimped off the tims 4 or 5 times a season.

They've cruised this season,  will likely qualify for the CL giving thing them more millions,  they're at them point that they can just sit and watch what we do and just make sure they're putting more money into their squad than we do which wouldn't be difficult. 

The scary thing is all they would need to do is take 10 - 15 million and invest it next transfer windows and they could end up miles ahead of us forever. Knowing that our fans are living In  and eternal state of complacent ignorance

Honestly, King isn't ever going to give us £10million to spend. He's outlined that he wants us to be ran on a tight budget so we aren't going to spend any more than we bring in. 

I do think we could be doing a lot more to attract further investment from outside sources, but King doesn't seem like the type to be easy to get on with if you are an investor. We're basically going to take years to get back to where we should be. There's no way we're going to catch the dhims next season, unless Pedro is one of the best managers in the world (and I doubt he is). Our best bet under King is to qualify for the Europa League a few years in a row, slowly assemble an alright squad, and hope they fuck up qualifying for the Champions League for a few years in a row...

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

What I see in this thread is a lot of folk who clearly aren't that bothered at the fact that celtic battered us yesterday and look likely to batter us next week and likely to continue to batter us for years to come along with winning 10 in a row.

A large part of our support are happy to either bury their heads in the sand pretending everything's fine or else spend all day pointing the finger and blaming everyone else apart from those who deserve it.

David Murray, Charles Green, Craig Whyte, the Easdales, Ashley Warburton, the SFA etc etc - all of them played a part in getting us to this low point as a Club, but they are not the reason that we are still in this situation - the current board are.

They have had ample time and opportunities to invest,  to dig in and start the fight to win leagues again,  but they haven't done so and seem unwilling to do so and King shows nothing but apathy towards the Club. 

Was SDMs fault we got shafted in the first place and selling us to Whyte who was a shyster,  which led to CG and his lies, which led to Ashley being able to financially rape us,  which led to King's takeover promising to fix our Club - which he hasn't. 

The only difference between King and the rest of them is that King was smart enough to get some fans and we'll known people on his side, then rewarded them for it which makes it so they will never criticise King which ensures he can stay in charge while doing the bare minimum. 

Some folk are more happy being on the winning side of a boardroom war than they are at having Rangers be a winning side

Folk need to wake up and before the walls start caving in around us.

That is unless they are happy to watch us struggle vs teams like Aberdeen and Motherwell and getting pimped off the tims 4 or 5 times a season.

They've cruised this season,  will likely qualify for the CL giving thing them more millions,  they're at them point that they can just sit and watch what we do and just make sure they're putting more money into their squad than we do which wouldn't be difficult. 

The scary thing is all they would need to do is take 10 - 15 million and invest it next transfer windows and they could end up miles ahead of us forever. Knowing that our fans are living In  and eternal state of complacent ignorance

It's a doomsday scenario I'm beginning to fear because it could likely happen. 

We win fuckall. Regularly finish 3rd or worse. The fans lose heart. Less ticket sales. Crowds of maybe 10k. Future generations of fans lost. 

Fucking depressing. 

32 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Tarriers must be lovin king as the absent custodian with liewwell callin the shots and in charge of controlling every move made by us and the rest in Scottish football, they have got us firmly where they want us!

image.gif.e449389fee14b7b7bd50a31757eb51e7.gif

I honestly think this is why the Sfa let him pass the fit and proper test he's no challenge to them.

19 minutes ago, Smile said:

I honestly think this is why the Sfa let him pass the fit and proper test he's no challenge to them.

Don't like saying it but every chance that's correct! Them and him are quite happy for us to struggle along maybe  not even second best for the foreseeable seasons while they feed off us and he gradually gets his cash back, next season is definitely more of the same as things stand! Wouldn't bet on them letting us share titles as Dave quoted in one of his press conferences, never trust a tim as my old man man used to say they always ask for a dhirty bheast in the end!

image.gif.a35b24a5b6bc9cf307fe7dfc3f18a5c6.gif