Numb.

.Williamson.

That's how I feel after watching that. I feel very little.

Its gotten that bad and I dislike this group of players that much that performances and results like that don't surprise me anymore and it's more of a meh feeling when it happens. 

That is what hurts. The fact it's gotten this bad.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

That's how I feel after watching that. I feel very little.

Its gotten that bad and I dislike this group of players that much that performances and results like that don't surprise me anymore and it's more of a meh feeling when it happens. 

That is what hurts. The fact it's gotten this bad.

I agree mate. 

I had no nerves or excitement in the build up. 

Obviously anger at the first goal but from then on I just felt malaise. They give us nothing. 

Part of the problem is that some or most of our fans feel that Bates put in an acceptable performance. Every touch put our team under pressure, when we played the long ball he couldn't find a man. Never comfortable on the ball even at those rare occasions when he had five minutes to make a decision. And hes collecting a handsome wage. What can you do but not cry out ?

7 minutes ago, RFCHTID said:

sitting here at home with my son feeling the exact same.thinking ahead to next week thinking do we goto the game or do I go and watch my son play.

Go to the game, just cause half our team surrendered today, doesn't mean we should!!

no surrender 

Just now, yermaw145 said:

Part of the problem is that some or most of our fans feel that Bates put in an acceptable performance. Every touch put our team under pressure, when we played the long ball he couldn't find a man. Never comfortable on the ball even at those rare yes he had five minutes to make a decision. And hes collecting a handsome wage. What can you do but not cry out ?

How do you know how much Bates is on?

You had a go at him and Auchenhowie on another thread, you do know he signed from Raith aye?

Blaming him for today or the lack of success of Auchenhowie is pretty bizarre.