The manager

kaiser1041

I see a lot of threads on certain individuals and agree with most.

but for me the manager failed miserably today and I haven't been impressed with any of the games under us barring the sheep.

we were losing quite clearly the midfield yet he ignored this and removed numbers rather than adding to them.

for me dodoo has to be our main striker till the end of the season 

Ill give the guy time but won't fall for the same sound byte shite I fell for under Warburton.

also may aswell end on a positive and say it's a joy to sit shoulder to shoulder with our fans.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

we were losing quite clearly the midfield yet he ignored this and removed numbers rather than adding to them.

and what midfielders would you have brought on? 

You've got a whopping choice of Windass and Toral. 

He did get the starting xi wrong am not arguing that but the team we have is shite and there isn't much we can do. Dodoo is likely our only real impact sub. 

We were behind before the first whistle. Genuinely worrying going forward. Murty got a tune out this squad against them, no excuse for today. We never turned up and never looked like turning up. Gutted and questions should be asked.

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

For me this manager is not the man for Rangers, and I won't overtly go on about that, but I think we need someone with a proven record. If we were going to get rid of Warburton then it needed to be someone far better; I have my doubts that we have done that.

Give any manager this squad and he'd struggle.

PC got it badly wrong today but......

When you have footballers who can't do simple basic things like make a five yard pass I'm not sure what any manager could do in that situation?

The amount of times Rangers hit the ball out of play today/gave it away was embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

For all the managers passion and commitment not one showed it on the pitch. He can't play himself.

Hes got till Christmas for me. 

Right so,

The Manager is showing passion and commitment. Great.

The players aren't showing passion and commitment. Not Great.

Yet you would have the Manager out before the players?

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Mate no disrespect but what could he do. Every single player isn't good enough for us. Its about getting to pre season asap and rebuilding our great club.

He should have done what murty did mate press in numbers and compete for e ery ball.

he showed them far To much respect.

dont get me wrong I'm in total agreement with you over the squad and as I said I'll give him time to build his own squad but for me he got it wrong today.

we started on the back foot 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Give any manager this squad and he'd struggle.

I half agree, but that only backs up my point. However, when Warburton left I think it was the long term option going with him; so why replace him with someone who has no proven record of success, and what will he have to spend this summer? Either we are going to be long term, and be patient; or short term, and demand immediate success. When Warburton left it was with the short term in mind, in my opinion, so we should invest in this team, starting this summer, and with the aim of a short term remedy that will bring this club success. I'll support this manager, but I have my doubts about how much success he will bring to the club.

7 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I see a lot of threads on certain individuals and agree with most.

but for me the manager failed miserably today and I haven't been impressed with any of the games under us barring the sheep.

for me dodoo has to be our main striker till the end of the season 

Ill give the guy time but won't fall for the same sound byte shite I fell for under Warburton.

also may aswell end on a positive and say it's a joy to sit shoulder to shoulder with our fans.

Wish he would show the actual OF game a bit more respect tbh

Too much comments  given regards Brown playing .Not enough focus on its importance for me .

only 1experience so it's obviously early doors 

8 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

For me this manager is not the man for Rangers, and I won't overtly go on about that, but I think we need someone with a proven record. If we were going to get rid of Warburton then it needed to be someone far better; I have my doubts that we have done that.

If you have a proven record you are not going to lose that record by agreeing to manage kings 11.