Judge Pedro next week

Dan Deacon

Key point in his post match press conference about moving on to next week.

That's his first team against Celtic. He didn't get it right or the players had no fight whichever way you look at it.

It's next week that we'll get a better measure of what he can do tactically to exploit any weaknesses he seen today in their team and build on any strengths in ours.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

he should be judged when he brings in his own and not working with this shite. 

The guy was clueless in a terrible Qatar league and should be nowhere near Ibrox but he is now and we have to get used to it. No manager should be getting the blame for this amount of fuckin dross that Warburton brought here.

He has no chance next week either.......

Don't judge him at all let's just keep blaming Warburton for his failings today 

when he brings in his own players and if they're shite too then probably Ashley, McCoist and Warburton will get the blame then too 

sorry I'm being a bit of a dick I know he needs investment and his own players to be properly judged but managers that send out powderpuff teams like that deserve criticism

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't judge him at all let's just keep blaming Warburton for his failings today 

when he brings in his own players and if they're shite too then probably Ashley, McCoist and Warburton will get the blame then too 

sorry I'm being a bit of a dick I know he needs investment and his own players to be properly judged but managers that send out powderpuff teams like that deserve criticism

You're not wrong and can we be sure that whoever he brings in will be up to standard, will he be Warburton MK2, will he bring in third class players from foreign leagues? After all, the board want a manager who can bring class for peanuts.

Just now, KingKirk said:

I'll judge him next summer not before you simply can't judge someone using someone else's squad

I doubt he's going to get a whole new squad, what he has is the mainstay of the squad, two or three decent players if he's lucky and can get them and don't forget we had decent players missing today.

I actually feel sorry for him. The players today lacked the passion that the Rangers Jersey and the fans deserve. He needs serious financial backing if he has any chance of succeeding. The majority of the players on our books are simply not good enough to perform at the level expected, any manager would struggle to succeed with our current squad. The players don't have the ability and to purchase ones that do we need Mr King to provide the funds promised.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'll judge him next summer not before you simply can't judge someone using someone else's squad

I really don't know what that means. Is what you are saying that he has no real job to do with the existing players? In what other walk of life does that principle apply? If we play like that next week then that's fine?

19 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Completely, he's having to make do with a load of poor decisions made by the previous manager.

Warburton's cunted us up, and our current manager is trying to make do - to judge him now is extremely stupid.

19 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

There is some merit in that statement. However Murty got some reaction from " that shite" and therefore Pedro shud be able, tactically, to improve things this Saturday.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

I really don't know what that means. Is what you are saying that he has no real job to do with the existing players? In what other walk of life does that principle apply? If we play like that next week then that's fine?

course it's no fine but regardless this squad ain't good enough. I expect nothing from this shower I'll be pumped and ready for next season but for me its about getting to the end of may asap

21 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The guy was clueless in a terrible Qatar league and should be nowhere near Ibrox but he is now and we have to get used to it. No manager should be getting the blame for this amount of fuckin dross that Warburton brought here.

He has no chance next week either.......

How would you know he was clueless? Fuckup man all a can remember is you being a moany bastard season after season since the lower leagues. Get a tampon ya banger.

3 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

There is some merit in that statement. However Murty got some reaction from " that shite" and therefore Pedro shud be able, tactically, to improve things this Saturday.

shit is shit and thats the issue why mask over the truth.

Just now, KingKirk said:

course it's no fine but regardless this squad ain't good enough. I expect nothing from this shower I'll be pumped and ready for next season but for me its about getting to the end of may asap

But someone else said it, in the last match we played them we played far better. In Homanany game we finished the stronger, for periods of that match we dominated the play. We offered nothing at all today, and they wrapped the game up by the 80th minute. I can't remember a performance as bad as that ever, let alone in a cup semi final.