• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, EastEnclosure72 said:

Dosney matter, we got beat fair, teams like good enough. no cop outs

The match has fuck all to do with us not being able to show respect to a former player who passed away. Fuck was not too long ago a certain club used a former players death to get a game called off.... 

33 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We were just quitening down as the minute was about to begin.

Thought it was them that broke away but couldn't work out what had happened.

We were certainly readying for a minutes silence.

They were in position for the silence while we were still high-fiving one another. They only broke away once told to by the referee.

We eventually joined them, but the whole time, Miller seemed well aware that it wasn't going to happen. Being the one to take kick-off, he had obviously asked the referee.

I was actually getting worried that we were still singing as it was about to begin, but Miller and the lack of an announcement suggested that it wouldn't happen.

Why it didn't happen, I don't know. I don't think anyone does. No-one seemed to have any idea which was very strange. A blatant mix-up, live on TV on a big day and regarding a sad, sad passing of one of our former players. We had a minute's silence for Peralta and rightly so, so why not Ehiogu?

42 minutes ago, EastEnclosure72 said:

Dosney matter, we got beat fair, teams like good enough. no cop outs

No one saying anything about that we got best fair and square you fucking rocket. Life is bigger than football and the quicker u realise.it.the.better Ur. Whole life will be 

Fucking shocking statement ro make ffs

And to be honest.  Go take a fuck to urself your mum . Ur da Ur fucking priest you inbred fucker 

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I'm never one for saying the board should comment on things, but if the ref cancelled the silence we should be calling the SFA and Celtic fans out for it.

Absolutely! I'm fed up pandering to these so called PC left wing do gooding cunts only when it suits their own fucking agenda. They should be held accountable if one or the other causes this shambles