Halliday

jjbscotty12

I know its the same old same old slag Halliday off but you cant but help yourself at times.The guy was asked to come in and do a job and put his boot in but the tackle on Roberts was laughable he couldnt even get that right.As i said before the guy should be nowhere near a blue jersey ever again and this rubbish but he,s a bluenose nonsense if you asked me too go out and do Roberts after 30 seconds i would have made a point of him staying down at least.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I know its the same old same old slag Halliday off but you cant but help yourself at times.The guy was asked to come in and do a job and put his boot in but the tackle on Roberts was laughable he couldnt even get that right.As i said before the guy should be nowhere near a blue jersey ever again and this rubbish but he,s a bluenose nonsense if you asked me too go out and do Roberts after 30 seconds i would have made a point of him staying down at least.

Was t that bad today in fairness and 100% wasn't the worst player in a Rangers jersey. 

Been a long time reader though id sign up after this stupid post, Find it very strange that Halliday gets so much abuse on here. You say the tackle "was laughable" Yet the 6 Rangers fans in here were jumping about fucking loving it. Halliday is a decent player that does not deserve the hatred just because hes a "Rangers man" 

Honestly to single him out leaves me to wonder how on earth you can support Rangers?!?! Baffling. 

This has been discussed over and over and over again. Whats the point? Its been bevause of the way we have been run for the last 5 years that we have Halliday and so many others wearing a jersey that ordinarily they should not get near. 

Halliday and countless others in our squad are sub standard but dont point at Halliday point at this pishy board of directors 

Not gonna single him out today but it's a understatement to say he was the worst out of the 22 players on that pitch today, and that's some going with Boyata on there too. Guy is like 3rd division level. Don't understand why he got picked ahead of Windass or Toral.

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Our shape from the outset was wrong, to go a midfield 3 against their 5 was asking for trouble, aye Halliday isn't the answer and isn't good enough but to single him out today is bollocks. 

Alright Halliday see Holt see Hyndman Is that better:bow:

2 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Been a long time reader, Find it very strange that Halliday gets so much abuse on here. You say the tackle "was laughable" Yet the 6 Rangers fans in here were jumping about fucking loving it. Halliday is a decent player that does not deserve the hatred just because hes a "Rangers man" 

Halliday is a fucking rotten player :lol: 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I love the club, I hate this current team and board. 

How on earth can you hate Rangers players if your a Rangers supporter? You either support the team or you hate the team like the dirty taigs from the east....what is it? 

Who needs enemies with fans like you! 

1 minute ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

How on earth can you hate Rangers players if your a Rangers supporter? You either support the team or you hate the team like the dirty taigs from the east....what is it? 

Fuck, Kiernan, Senderos, Waghorn and Mckay.

4 players I despise.

2 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Very easily I have found when it comes to this current crop of shitebag imposters. 

You'd be better on FF mate, you'll not last here with your everything is going to be okay attitude.

Guest Lloyd72
8 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Been a long time reader though id sign up after this stupid post, Find it very strange that Halliday gets so much abuse on here. You say the tackle "was laughable" Yet the 6 Rangers fans in here were jumping about fucking loving it. Halliday is a decent player that does not deserve the hatred just because hes a "Rangers man" 

Honestly to single him out leaves me to wonder how on earth you can support Rangers?!?! Baffling. 

You should stick to just reading because your posts are pish, how the fuck does pointing out players being shite make you any less of a rangers fan ffs. Fuck off to ff you delicate little poof