jjbscotty12

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You'd be better on FF mate, you'll not last here with your everything is going to be okay attitude.

Are you saying on the follow follow forum fans support the players and on here they dont? Surely not? I do believe your from Ulster and that rarely comes to support the players or the team if at all? These days one would describe as an "internet fan" constantly posting shite? 

11 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Been a long time reader though id sign up after this stupid post, Find it very strange that Halliday gets so much abuse on here. You say the tackle "was laughable" Yet the 6 Rangers fans in here were jumping about fucking loving it. Halliday is a decent player that does not deserve the hatred just because hes a "Rangers man" 

Honestly to single him out leaves me to wonder how on earth you can support Rangers?!?! Baffling. 

Forgot the password to your old account Andy?

6 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Been a long time reader though id sign up after this stupid post, Find it very strange that Halliday gets so much abuse on here. You say the tackle "was laughable" Yet the 6 Rangers fans in here were jumping about fucking loving it. Halliday is a decent player that does not deserve the hatred just because hes a "Rangers man" 

Honestly to single him out leaves me to wonder how on earth you can support Rangers?!?! Baffling. 

What i think is Baffling is 6 Rangers fans jumping about over badly timed tackle that could have seen us down to 10 men for 89 minutes and not even hurting Roberts into the bargain :confused:

Just now, BillyBoy81Final said:

My hearing is fine thanks.  Are you saying on the follow follow forum fans support the players and on here they dont? Surely not? I do believe your from Ulster and that rarely comes to support the players or the team if at all? These days one would describe as an "internet fan" constantly posting shite? 

Hi Andy

2 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Are you saying on the follow follow forum fans support the players and on here they dont? Surely not? I do believe your from Ulster and that rarely comes to support the players or the team if at all? These days one would describe as an "internet fan" constantly posting shite? 

Absolutely nowhere did I say that :lol:

FF is run in a way that doesn't allow posters to have negative options about certain things though or they'll be banned.

Also, I do get over to games mate, don't worry about that. 

I'm not a big fan of Halliday by any means but I have to say the names he's been called on this forum is a disgrace, I've seen him being called a useless cunt, bastard etc, and to me that is just not on, here we have a guy who has stood/sat in the stands along with all the other fans, and some of those fans think it's okay to call these names, you should be ashamed of yourselves, it's not Andy's fault he gets picked and yes he's not a very good footballer but to listen to some in this forum you would think that he deliberately goes out to play poorly when he is trying his best, unfortunately his best is not good enough but to call him a cunt or a bastard is beneath contempt as far as I am concerned.

I hold my hands up and admit that after last years semi final triumph the spine of that team like Wilson, Halliday, Holt, waghorn should have been rewarded in the summer rather than replaced and that was Warbs downfall but bar Wilson theyve been a disgrace. Sooner they're gone the better

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

What i think is Baffling is 6 Rangers fans jumping about over badly timed tackle that could have seen us down to 10 men for 89 minutes and not even hurting Roberts into the bargain :confused:

Do you live a sheltered lifestyle? Andy went in to hurt Roberts and at the time it looked a great challenge to us...Down to 10 men? Why? That tackle from the side would never be a red even if he broke his leg. Fuck me fellow fans not wanting to hurt those dirty taig bastards, Hate our players and harte tackles on them. Insane. 

His challenge today was stupidity because it took him out of the game after 3/4 Minutes  (if he was ever going to be in it) and it was cowardly as fuck too. If he wants to act the big man and smash one of their players to make a statement early on then hit Brown instead of attacking the wee winger who's built like a fag paper.

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

I'm not a big fan of Halliday by any means but I have to say the names he's been called on this forum is a disgrace, I've seen him being called a useless cunt, bastard etc, and to me that is just not on, here we have a guy who has stood/sat in the stands along with all the other fans, and some of those fans think it's okay to call these names, you should be ashamed of yourselves, it's not Andy's fault he gets picked and yes he's not a very good footballer but to listen to some in this forum you would think that he deliberately goes out to play poorly when he is trying his best, unfortunately his best is not good enough but to call him a cunt or a bastard is beneath contempt as far as I am concerned.

Why is it ok to call McKay, Kiernan, Waghorn and the likes names and not Andy? They get it far worse and nobody jumps to their defence.

1 minute ago, theweebluenose said:

Why is it ok to call McKay, Kiernan, Waghorn and the likes names and not Andy? They get it far worse and nobody jumps to their defence.

Waghorn is defended, Kiernan was defended until about January, McKay has cunts willing to rim his arse.

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

You should stick to just reading because your posts are pish, how the fuck does pointing out players being shite make you any less of a rangers fan ffs. Fuck off to ff you delicate little poof

Now Now Im hurting like the rest of us and i just happened to see that tackle on the way back from the game and it just made me mad.I was.merely stating a fact it may have came across as though i was singling Halliday out but some of the guys on the way back from the game were on about how Halliday is a bluenose and at least he tried.Im just sick of listening too it,No he didnt try neither did at least 3/4 of the team piss poor.

1 minute ago, theweebluenose said:

This thread is about Halliday, and the reason I detest him being called those names IS because he's one of us, I don't feel the same about others who have no allegiance to The Rangers but Halliday does, he's one of us and if you can't see the distinction then I give in.

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

This thread is about Halliday, and the reason I detest him being called those names IS because he's one of us, I don't feel the same about others who have no allegiance to The Rangers but Halliday does, he's one of us and if you can't see the distinction then I give in.

Because he's one of us it seems to be open season, Fans did not want a Rangers man in charge so instead we got somecunt called Pedro who nae cunt has heard of....but fuck it it's all Hallidays fault not big Pedro's who at full time thought the score was hilarious. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Waghorn is defended, Kiernan was defended until about January, McKay has cunts willing to rim his arse.

On playing ability yes but rarely do people take such exception to the namecalling.

Personally I think the spineless bastards deserve all the abuse they get, earn a fucking fortune and get the privilege to pull on our Jersey. No sympathy for me over any hurt feelings, the cunts have ruined my week on far too many occasions.