Halliday

jjbscotty12

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Completely missed the point.

Part of the reason Brown was allowed to stroll it was because Halliday smashed Roberts instead of him. As soon as he took a booking for that then any possibility of him getting into a physical battle with their midfield was gone.

I get what your saying but it's not only down to him to get in about Brown, we have 10 other outfield players that could have helped. 

You called his tackle cowardly, do you stand by that assessment?

Andy Halliday isn't good enough or physically capable of getting into a physical battle with their midfield over 90mims as have seen plenty times this season. He shouldn't have been in there. 

If he hadn't put in that challenge then we would have people screaming that he didn't even put a tackle in, if your gonna play shite then at least hit one of them etc so now he actually has flung a hefty challenge in and people are slating him for it. I don't get it.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

I get what your saying but it's not only down to him to get in about Brown, we have 10 other outfield players that could have helped. 

Andy Halliday isn't good enough or physically capable of getting into a physical battle with their midfield over 90mims as have seen plenty times this season. He shouldn't have been in there. 

If he hadn't put in that challenge then we would have people screaming that he didn't even put a tackle in, if your gonna play shite then at least hit one of them etc so now he actually has flung a hefty challenge in and people are slating him for it. I don't get it.

Being that he's playing in a position where he's directly up against him then I'd say it's more down to him than anyone else in the team to do it but rather than that he runs out to the wing to put in a needless challenge on Roberts instead so aye I'd say it was cowardly. He's hit Roberts because he doesn't have the balls to do it to Brown.

1 hour ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Do you live a sheltered lifestyle? Andy went in to hurt Roberts and at the time it looked a great challenge to us...Down to 10 men? Why? That tackle from the side would never be a red even if he broke his leg. Fuck me fellow fans not wanting to hurt those dirty taig bastards, Hate our players and harte tackles on them. Insane. 

He should have done him some damage all i was saying was that he couldnt even get that right.

Harsh to blame the player, he's only doing his job. Good or bad. The manager puts him the firing line, if he think Andy is good enough then it is he people should be questioning not the player himself. Andy will always give 100% and that is all anyone can ask of any player, if the quality is short then it's hardly the players fault, we are all human and all have our limitations. He should have been nowhere near that team today. That is on Pedro! 

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Being that he's playing in a position where he's directly up against him then I'd say it's more down to him than anyone else in the team to do it but rather than that he runs out to the wing to put in a needless challenge on Roberts instead so aye I'd say it was cowardly. He's hit Roberts because he doesn't have the balls to do it to Brown.

Ok well we will agree to disagree on the cowardly comment. 

And yeah I'd probably agree with you, no one in the team has the balls to do it. It's infuriating as it's every fucking game he swaggers about as if he had the freedom of the pitch cause he knows he won't get touched.

3 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Ok well we will agree to disagree on the cowardly comment. 

And yeah I'd probably agree with you, no one in the team has the balls to do it. It's infuriating as it's every fucking game he swaggers about as if he had the freedom of the pitch cause he knows he won't get touched.

See Kyle Bartley:dance:

He was trying to cover up for Beerman who had got skinned by their winger.  Yes, he was late with his tackle and maybe it was reckless.  However, if he had pulled out off it and let their winger get through we would have been in big trouble.  And no doubt there would have been a thread on here slaughtering him for pulling out the tackle.

2 minutes ago, Walking On Water said:

Whit? His performance was on par with that zoomer Kiernan in the Scottish Cup Final last season. Absolutely disgusting.

Fuck off ha ha. Halliday isn't great by any stretch of the imagination but that is just talking shite. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sit yer pal Andy down give him a couple of lines and tell him face to face it's not happening, he's shite,I'd sign my fat arse and play me ahead of the useless cunt 

A couple of lines? You want Rangers players to take drugs? WTF is up with people on here? Tell you what i'd say you were the useless cunt taking disgusting drugs are more than any player playing for us! 

Couple of lines ffs....

45 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Harsh to blame the player, he's only doing his job. Good or bad. The manager puts him the firing line, if he think Andy is good enough then it is he people should be questioning not the player himself. Andy will always give 100% and that is all anyone can ask of any player, if the quality is short then it's hardly the players fault, we are all human and all have our limitations. He should have been nowhere near that team today. That is on Pedro! 

I'll judge Pedro after he brings in some of his own picks, assuming he is given some money.  At the moment he can only play the dross that is available to him....   just a pity, for us, that the club elected not to get rid of Barton AND Halliday when they had their alleged bust-up.  Perhaps Hardman Halliday lunged at Barton the way he did at Roberts?

4 minutes ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

He's a Rangers fan we need to hate him, Holt and Hyndman are fucking amazing because they are not "rangers men" 

They were all shite today, but Halliday has been shite all season.

No one actually hates him, it's just cunts overreacting to a terrible performance - and Halliday's was the worst of the lot.

Bottom line is he simply isn't good enough. 

59 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Andy put a marker down to frighten them, Yet our fans turn it against him as cowardly. These fans would be scared shitless by Souness, Hurlock or even Kevin Thomson. 

Just now, BillyBoy81Final said:

Andy put a marker down to frighten them, Yet our fans turn it against him as cowardly. These fans would be scared shitless by Souness, Hurlock or even Kevin Thomson. 

Different era mate. You could stick the nut in a cunt back in Souness day and walk away with a yellow, in 2017 you call somebody a name and your off the fuckin park.

1 minute ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

his 'marker' was about as effective as Obama's 'red line'.  We need players, like those mentioned who were hard, not wannabe Glasgow hardmen, seen too many of these cunts in my day, most were shitebags.

1 minute ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

No he never. He put himself out the game after 3 minutes. He couldn't put another tackle following it.

Thomson leathered Keane twice in the first couple of minutes, but took the ball each time - he didn't render himself useless for the rest of the match. 

Theres a huge difference between the two.

Just now, A.T.G said:

A fuckin hate the influx of low count posters on Old Firm defeat days

Get to fuck, 200 posts around 2012 and then fuck all till this season

Sad bastards

:tu::tu: yep, pointed this out ages ago - loads of taigs who joined up around 2011-12 and only pop up after a bad result with a controversial viewpoint.  

40 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

He was trying to cover up for Beerman who had got skinned by their winger.  Yes, he was late with his tackle and maybe it was reckless.  However, if he had pulled out off it and let their winger get through we would have been in big trouble.  And no doubt there would have been a thread on here slaughtering him for pulling out the tackle.

They still managed to get through and get a shot at goal even with him taking Roberts out.

3 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Different era mate. You could stick the nut in a cunt back in Souness day and walk away with a yellow, in 2017 you call somebody a name and your off the fuckin park.

Thats it, Andy takes Roberts the fuck out we all jump about loving it in here yet come on here and apprently its cowardly....poor souls. 

1 hour ago, BillyBoy81Final said:

Because he's one of us it seems to be open season, Fans did not want a Rangers man in charge so instead we got somecunt called Pedro who nae cunt has heard of....but fuck it it's all Hallidays fault not big Pedro's who at full time thought the score was hilarious. 

Your having a go at fans on here for not supporting the team the way you think they should and here's you being a fucking hypocrite.

What a fanny you are.