Police Scotland at their finest

K.A.I

Waiting on my train at Queen Street there, tarriers abusing people who asked them to stop singing right next to them and called every name under the sun ... member of staff radio's 2 maybe 3 times for Police to attend urgently ... do they? Do they fuck 

loads standing outside too - funny that - probably too busy looking for Rangers fans dropping litter or something 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Waiting on my train at Queen Street there, tarriers abusing people who asked them to stop singing right next to them and called every name under the sun ... member of staff radio's 2 maybe 3 times for Police to attend urgently ... do they? Do they fuck 

loads standing outside too - funny that 

Police scotland were fucking it up at the stadium. An unmarked blue car and marked ones causing blockages as we tried to get out onto the main road.

Sounds like it's the BTP cops who are fucking up spectacularly now. They're no even real polis.

Fuck the police, it's clear they're only interested in one set of fans. The only way we can beat this type of thing is film them and stick all of the stuff on youtube etc. I've said all too often we don't publicise enough positive things about ourselves, and youtube is a good way to go about it. If we show how unevenhanded things are then we might see some improvement in the way things are reported and how we're treated. 

Something that's not achieved over-night of course.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

loads standing outside too - funny that - probably too busy looking for Rangers fans dropping litter or something 

Why didn't you kick fuck out of them? Too pussy?

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Police scotland were fucking it up at the stadium. An unmarked blue car and marked ones causing blockages as we tried to get out onto the main road.

Sounds like it's the BTP cops who are fucking up spectacularly now. They're no even real polis.

This 

They fucking bottle necked all the Rangers fans up the street where they had a big camera van filming every body .... when someone asked 'wtf u blocking the road for?' And their reply was "anti terrorism"  lol u couldn't make it up with these cunts.

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

A few of the cunts around, sad fukking lives.

Ye really do wonder what they teach them, weird creepy bastards.

Despite being well on top at the minute that chip on the shoulder just won't budge.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That was a joke those two cars parked how they were, I asked the cop with the braid on his hat whY, he said orders from above, you couldnt make IT up.

16 minutes ago, Banshee said:

Why didn't you kick fuck out of them? Too pussy?

I'll give you a few reasons ..

Work uniform on.
Outnumbered.
Witnesses.
CCTV everywhere.
Lucky to escape a jail sentence months ago for doing similar. 

But aye I'm a shite bag.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'll give you a few reasons ..

Work uniform on.
Outnumbered.
Witnesses.
CCTV everywhere.
Lucky to escape a jail sentence months ago for doing similar. 

But aye I'm a shite bag.

Pffft! Excuses. Excuses. A real proddie would have just got stuck in.