After The Defeat

BridgeIsBlue

Anybody who blames the piss poor performance on our man Pedro I'll personally see to it that they're windaes will get put in after I finish work tomorrow.

Absolutely bang out of order the excuses I've heard after the game yesterday,he's working with the ex managers team.

Waghorn if you're reading this son,get tae fuck right now ya geordie luddite bastard.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Anybody who blames the piss poor performance on our man Pedro I'll personally see to it that they're windaes will get put in after I finish work tomorrow.

Absolutely bang out of order the excuses I've heard after the game yesterday,he's working with the ex managers team.

Waghorn if you're reading this son,get tae fuck right now ya geordie luddite bastard.

He takes some blame, his shite team selection and his shite subs.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He takes some blame, his shite team selection and his shite subs.

1. Who's he meant to pick including injuries? Dodoo should've started instead of Waghorn so I'll give you that.

2. Subs. Worked to an extent Dodoo came on and lit the game up for us but there you go.

Said to my old man during the game that the problem we've had all season long is a lack of physical presence in midfield,and that was exploited today by that lego eating spastic,he ran the game today.

It was the wrong team selection and setup. He has admitted as much himself.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

1. Who's he meant to pick including injuries? Dodoo should've started instead of Waghorn so I'll give you that.

2. Subs. Worked to an extent Dodoo came on and lit the game up for us but there you go.

Said to my old man during the game that the problem we've had all season long is a lack of physical presence in midfield,and that was exploited today by that lego eating spastic,he ran the game today.

Play Hyndman advance, plays better there, or even put Windass there, Miller in his actual position, Windass or anybody really a head of Halliday.

Was more aimed at the fact that prick Wahgorn getting another 90 and Mckay playing again.

Fair enough I've no watched the after match stuff as I'm absolutely rubber,but who else could he have picked?

Toral? Dodoo? Anybody but garner and Waghorn? Don't play a front 3? Don't try a completely new system of pressing in a cup semi? He made a few mistakes today mate.

I would rather my windows stayed the way they are as well cheers.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Play Hyndman advance, plays better there, or even put Windass there, Miller in his actual position, Windass or anybody really a head of Halliday.

Was more aimed at the fact that prick Wahgorn getting another 90 and Mckay playing again.

Midfield was the problem mate seen it all season long man,especially in the first half showed them far too much fucking respect.

No physical presence to deal with that mongo bastard and that allowed them the space and creativity.

Swear to fuck see all of those baldy bastards signings they can get tae fuck in the summer,only Wes has shown he's capable.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Toral? Dodoo? Anybody but garner and Waghorn? Don't play a front 3? Don't try a completely new system of pressing in a cup semi? He made a few mistakes today mate.

I would rather my windows stayed the way they are as well cheers.

Toral not 100% fit,Dodoo should've started I agree there.

You're windows are safe mate its Olegs I'm hunting for :lol: 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Midfield was the problem mate seen it all season long man,especially in the first half showed them far too much fucking respect.

No physical presence to deal with that mongo bastard and that allowed them the space and creativity.

Swear to fuck see all of those baldy bastards signings they can get tae fuck in the summer,only Wes has shown he's capable.

:tu: 

Far too much respect. Chasing shadows all afternoon.

29 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bad team selection, bad tactics and bad substitutions.  He has to take some of the blame.

After that today I'd ask all Staff  to read tomorrows papers and take it all in the bragging the lot and remember when our day comes again how these days feel...

Tomorrows papers have broon running his mouth off about having us scared and how we were lucky to win last years semi

We didn't becoming the worlds most successful club by chance and we will come again of that I dont doubt

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

Bad team selection, bad tactics and bad substitutions.  He has to take some of the blame.

1. Who else was he going to pick?

2. Tactics I'll give you that one as we gave them too much leeway.

3. I thought he got his subs spot on apart from Hyndman.

1. Who else was he going to pick?

2. Tactics I'll give you that one as we gave them too much leeway.

3. I thought he got his subs spot on apart from Hyndman.

Waghorn????   Halliday???  3 up front?     We couldn't get a hold in the midfield.  As soon as I saw the team selection and formation I knew how the game would go.  

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Waghorn????   Halliday???  3 up front?     We couldn't get a hold in the midfield.  As soon as I saw the team selection and formation I knew how the game would go.  

Waghorn didn't deserve a start,Halliday came in for Toral who was injured.

The selection gave me the fear as well,but as I've already said its the same problem we've had all season,no physical presence whatsoever in midfield and that's allowed that mongo bastard Brown total control.

Sickening considering the last two games we've looked as though we've been able to deal with it,but from start to finish yesterday it was just an absolute pisstake.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Who would ye replace waggy with same with andy? With respect mate all these players aren't up to it doesn't matter what 11 ye pick the are all equally as shit.

That was our strongest possible 11 the day (wallace and hill apart) IMO so the gaffer couldn't win 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Waghorn didn't deserve a start,Halliday came in for Toral who was injured.

The selection gave me the fear as well,but as I've already said its the same problem we've had all season,no physical presence whatsoever in midfield and that's allowed that mongo bastard Brown total control.

Sickening considering the last two games we've looked as though we've been able to deal with it,but from start to finish yesterday it was just an absolute pisstake.

Well beat them on sat tho:tu: Then be told look we aint as bad as use think. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Well beat them on sat tho:tu: Then be told look we aint as bad as use think. 

We won't though.

Realistically they're a far better team as much as it pains me to admit it,but they are.

The point of this thread was to get across the point that we can't be slaughtering Caixinha for trying different things with these players that fucking Warburton signed.

The man's no Conte ffs.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We won't though.

Realistically they're a far better team as much as it pains me to admit it,but they are.

The point of this thread was to get across the point that we can't be slaughtering Caixinha for trying different things with these players that fucking Warburton signed.

The man's no Conte ffs.

:tu:

40 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

wes aint capable totally sleeping at first goal and wasn't much better leading up to the penalty :duh:

Just now, cd true bluenose said:

wes aint capable totally sleeping at first goal and wasn't much better leading up to the penalty :duh:

First goal he should've came out and the penalty he got a hand to.

Big Snipes has been an outstanding goalie for us,his distribution is piss poor but some of the saves he's pulled off have been first class.

38 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Who would ye replace waggy with same with andy? With respect mate all these players aren't up to it doesn't matter what 11 ye pick the are all equally as shit.

That was our strongest possible 11 the day (wallace and hill apart) IMO so the gaffer couldn't win 

Dodoo is 10x better than Waghorn.

Windass and Hyndman better than Miller in behind the strikers.

Miller up front, ahead of Garner.

In no way, shape or form was that our strongest 11.

I just hope that he's experimenting with formations and tactics etc, he's only got another 5 games left in order to find out who he can trust and who to let go, but by fuck I'd hate to be in his shoes right now, knowing he needs a clear out but will be getting no help from King and his cohorts, many sleepless nights ahead for Pedro.