***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

Feel like I can't be arsed with this game at the moment. Will probably feel different come Friday night. 

Wouldn't be surprised if we went out and beat them on Saturday when it means next to fuck all (I don't give a fuck about their unbeaten record).

Our best hope is that lot get so over confident and that they take the win for granted ( like they did when we drew at the breezeblock centre of paranoia ) at this point I have no idea who will play, who should play and where they should play. I just feel we need to improve on that performance massively, not that that lot are world beaters, its the fact we made them look so much better than they actually are imo

Struggling to give a fuck. Yesterday was far more important than next week and we royally fucked it up!

Anyhow....

Wes

Tav Hill Wilson Beerman

Toral Holt

Mckay Hyndman Dodoo

Miller

As someone else said Bates hasn't really done much wrong but I believe Hill is a better defender and also offer more in an attacking sense at set pieces. 

Alnwick

Tav Bates Hill Hodson 

Wilson Holt

Windass Hyndman Dodoo

Garner.

Alnwick because Fod was poor and/or not 100% yesterday.

Hodson in for Beerman because the young boy was roasted yesterday and it's too soon to put him back in against them.

Wilson sitting in front of the back 4, out of position but would easily do the defensive midfield role better than anyone else we've tried so far. Plus Toral will probably bottle it and not play again.

Halliday and Waghorn shouldn't even make the bench.

Must be the most unexcited ive ever been    about a old firm game 

One thing I can see .One of these beggar cunts doing what Messi did yesterday and holding their shirt up to our supporters 

And going unchecked 

Players into fans .Unchecked 

It will be like the day they won in 2001 

Can't see it unfolding any other way with this shower of shite 

Incredibly I bought my ST on Friday too 

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I honestly don't give a fuck about this game. For the first time in my life it's an old firm match and i could not care less. The meaningful one where we actually had the chance to win a trophy we lost. A trophy we should have won last season but bottled. And please don't give me this "invincibles" shite outside the Republic of Scotland no one gives a flying fuck about that,Savco have no opposition and it means hee haw. Winning this match,which we won't anyway especially if the usual dross i.e. Waghorn Garner Mckay etc are picked, means nothing. This is where i am now. Something in over 40 years supporting Rangers i never thought would happen. Even in the early 80's when we were gash i never felt this way. I knew the guys wearing that shirt i loved cared as much and hurt as much when we lost to that rancid mob of bheasts. Not anymore. Our season is over and the treble for Savco is a formality. Meaning the mhedia gut churning love in for all things Brenda and that despicable club will continue. Dave king are you hurting?? Are you fuck. 

Superb post mate 

Scunnered as well men, i was going to put in a favor with the work to get a shift swap for the shaggers game but not now. Why should i rock the boat at work and change things to go and watch these spineless money takers. I'll go next week and to any other games at weekend but midweek i'm going to be stopping trying to get shifts swapped if i'm backshift. Yesterday was a terrible feeling sitting in near silence while they cunts sang about 10 in a row in the stands while we were running about like a pub team. 

51 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Alnwick

Tav Bates Hill Hodson 

Wilson Holt

Windass Hyndman Dodoo

Garner.

Alnwick because Fod was poor and/or not 100% yesterday.

Hodson in for Beerman because the young boy was roasted yesterday and it's too soon to put him back in against them.

Wilson sitting in front of the back 4, out of position but would easily do the defensive midfield role better than anyone else we've tried so far. Plus Toral will probably bottle it and not play again.

Halliday and Waghorn shouldn't even make the bench.

Wilson has no attributes at all to play as a DM.