***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

Meh. Genuinely cba with this at all. 

My old man made a good point about these clowns we put on the park. They never get consistency and quite happily plod along for 4 or 5 games with a couple of draws and losses then a decent win which makes them think job done for another few games and it's the same continous cycle. Wouldn't surprise me if we beat them then lost our remaining games but it doesn't matter we bet them. That's the players mentality. Spineless. 

Guest Lloyd72

Wes

Bates        Hill         WIlson

Tav             Holt     Toral              Mckay/Beerman 

Windass

Dodoo       Miller

Need to change it up a bit. 3-1 to us

We won't win this game, we'll get a draw at best. Never in my life have I felt so unmotivated for a game against them. I'll still go, like many others will, but no matter what that team does they have shamed the name of our club this season.

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Clearly I did. You said I had removed our best defender, I haven't, I've brought Hill back in.

Haha that doesn't even make sense mate, Wilson has been our best defender of late and want don't want him to play there and suggested DM. 

No bother mate 

Shockin to say but cant be fucked with this game one bit.

How our fans still turn up week after week and give full backing to these wasters is unreal

Deserve fuck all from us .half arsed in an old firm game is no acceptable.

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Clearly I did. You said I had removed our best defender, I haven't, I've brought Hill back in.

I think either ur still steaming from the weekend or had a bump to the head.  Suggesting Alnwick to replace Wes, Wilson into midfield and sticking by Garner!

I'm glad your no the manager 

3 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Haha that doesn't even make sense mate, Wilson has been our best defender of late and want don't want him to play there and suggested DM. 

No bother mate 

You're not the brightest are you.

Clearly my opinion is that Hill is our best defender. Fucking hell :lol:

1 minute ago, He's blue he's white said:

I think either ur still steaming from the weekend or had a bump to the head.  Suggesting Alnwick to replace Wes, Wilson into midfield and sticking by Garner!

I'm glad your no the manager 

Foderingham was shite for both goals.

Every other player we've tried in the DM role has been a failure so we've nothing to lose by trying someone else.

Garner was shite again yesterday but he had fuckall service yet again.

Still hurting. Fear the worst. Always optimistic though hopefully our manager can learn from the last game and chuck waghorn and garner. 

Would rather start with Burt than waghorn. In fact I would rather start Jon daly than waghorn. At least they can keep a ball in play with no one challenging the ball

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Foderingham was shite for both goals.

Every other player we've tried in the DM role has been a failure so we've nothing to lose by trying someone else.

Garner was shite again yesterday but he had fuckall service yet again.

Garners been shite when he's had service anyhow 

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I honestly don't give a fuck about this game. For the first time in my life it's an old firm match and i could not care less. The meaningful one where we actually had the chance to win a trophy we lost. A trophy we should have won last season but bottled. And please don't give me this "invincibles" shite outside the Republic of Scotland no one gives a flying fuck about that,Savco have no opposition and it means hee haw. Winning this match,which we won't anyway especially if the usual dross i.e. Waghorn Garner Mckay etc are picked, means nothing. This is where i am now. Something in over 40 years supporting Rangers i never thought would happen. Even in the early 80's when we were gash i never felt this way. I knew the guys wearing that shirt i loved cared as much and hurt as much when we lost to that rancid mob of bheasts. Not anymore. Our season is over and the treble for Savco is a formality. Meaning the mhedia gut churning love in for all things Brenda and that despicable club will continue. Dave king are you hurting?? Are you fuck. 

This 100%

How can I not be bothered about a game against them? Is it because only the supporters are hurting and no one else? We have the passion and they cunts don't. Gutted and depressed. And yeah I am old enough to have been party to the awful seasons we had in the 80's but It was never this bad.