***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Keepers are not at a disadvantage. They were when they were not allowed to move until contact had been made with the ball.

Not sure how you can say keepers aren't at a disadvantage when the likely outcome of a pen is a goal. 

Two mistakes from us, two goals for them. Absolutely brutal. 

Fuckin hell?

I think we we just need to accept the fact that the scum have a much better squad than we do.

Our players just aren't good enough I don't think its necessarily down to lack of effort or willingness to win it's just complete lack of ability.

Pedros biggest challenge this summer is the signings he makes because at the minute we are miles away from them.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He was roasted by Roberts last week. It was mentioned that he also had a torrid time against him on international duty a while back which apparently factored into Rodgers decision to put Roberts up against him last week in the first place.

It's clear the boy struggles against him and I wouldn't have started him today.

Didn't know that ... it's clear the boy struggles and makes stupid idiotic choices. 

Can't take that finish away from Grittith's but I'm looking at Fod there ... team full of absolute spastics.

Somecunt just snap Brown and put him out the game and be done with it. That's all that's left. 

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Fuckin hell?

I think we we just need to accept the fact that the scum have a much better squad than we do.

Our players just aren't good enough I don't think its necessarily down to lack of effort or willingness to win it's just complete lack of ability.

Pedros biggest challenge this summer is the signings he makes because at the minute we are miles away from them.

Have you met any fan who honestly believes the contrary?