***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

We need to set up to go for them. I don't care if we lose, but beating them to end their unbeaten season would be a very small light in an otherwise miserable season. 

Fod

Tav Hill Bates Beerman

MOH Toral Hyndman McKay 

Dodoo

Miller

That team if nothing else, gives us some pace. Just ask MOH and McKay to run at their men, get crosses early into the box, and hope Kenny and Dodoo read them quicker than their slow CBs. Dodoo HAS to start, if Garner or Waghorn start before him I doubt i'll even watch the game.

32 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You're not the brightest are you.

Clearly my opinion is that Hill is our best defender. Fucking hell :lol:

So after yesterday's game and the next game against them.  You want to move Wilson to DM. 

Wilson has never played there and doesn't look like he has many attributes to cope with the demands of that specific role. 

You replace him with Hill, would arguably is our best defender at the club but is recovering from an injury and hasn't to my knowledge played a minute of competitive football with bates as his partner and young beerman at his other side.

I think I am reasonably bright just disagree with your opinion, your rationale for changing is that Hill is better than Bates and almost everyone else has had a shot at DM so why not try Wilson there.

No bother Einstein.

2 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

So after yesterday's game and the next game against them.  You want to move Wilson to DM. 

Wilson has never played there and doesn't look like he has many attributes to cope with the demands of that specific role. 

You replace him with Hill, would arguably is our best defender at the club but is recovering from an injury and hasn't to my knowledge played a minute of competitive football with bates as his partner and young beerman at his other side.

I think I am reasonably bright just disagree with your opinion, your rationale for changing is that Hill is better than Bates and almost everyone else has had a shot at DM so why not try Wilson there.

No bother Einstein.

Aye you're right mate it's a ridiculous idea, no Rangers manager has ever played anyone out of position. This would be a definite first.

Not sure why you've mentioned Beerman either, he's not in my team.

17 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aye you're right mate it's a ridiculous idea, no Rangers manager has ever played anyone out of position. This would be a definite first.

Not sure why you've mentioned Beerman either, he's not in my team.

I'm aff this chat mate, your no bright enough for me.

3 hours ago, Cobham said:

Struggling to give a fuck. Yesterday was far more important than next week and we royally fucked it up!

Anyhow....

Wes

Tav Hill Wilson Beerman

Toral Holt

Mckay Hyndman Dodoo

Miller

As someone else said Bates hasn't really done much wrong but I believe Hill is a better defender and also offer more in an attacking sense at set pieces. 

That would be my team too.  Only other option would be Hyndman next to Toral and Miller playing just off Garner and dropping Holt.  Feel we need to go with direct pacey attacking players on the wing like MacKay and Dodoo.  Bates has done ok, but Hill's our best defender imo.

3 minutes ago, now then forever said:

That would be my team too.  Only other option would be Hyndman next to Toral and Miller playing just off Garner and dropping Holt.  Feel we need to go with direct pacey attacking players on the wing like MacKay and Dodoo.  Bates has done ok, but Hill's our best defender imo.

Ive thought about this a lot and I would like to see it also. For all of Holt's work he isn't very composed. I think Toral and Hyndman sitting would give us two players who would keep possession well allowing us to build some momentum and possibly string more than 5 passes together. I'd then have Dodoo left, Mckay right and Windass central behind Miller. I want Garner to succeed but realistically Miller is the only CF that turns up regularly. 

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Fixed it for you since you had 2 attempts and still fucked it. I've deliberately left "aff" and "no" as they are.

Seems you're not that bright after all. Have a nice day.

Predictable text is a pain in the arse.

Thanks though, I left your attempts at picking a team and suggestions for specific roles as they're comedy gold. 

Guess you can't blame that horror show on a stupid phone...

18 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Predictable text is a pain in the arse.

Thanks though, I left your attempts at picking a team and suggestions for specific roles as they're comedy gold. 

Guess you can't blame that horror show on a stupid phone...

Ok, Pep. Thanks for the feedback.

My team

wes

hodson wilson hill Beerman

tav toral holt windass

Miller 

dodoo 

if wes not fit Alnwick and if hill not fit bates. Hard on bates (pun not intended) as much as he has played well hill is an experienced player who we need on the park as our team don't really have any leaders and talkers. My main worry with my team would be our centre mids but it's really hard to pick one that gets any credit so went with they two. For me hyndman started of great but has went quiet last few games and yesterday didn't turn up. Holt wasn't the greatest yesterday to say least but at least he has slight better form. There strongest part of their team is there left side so if we play tav and hodson it hopefully will cancel that out or at least make it harder for them . For me lustig and there centre backs are week link if we can get windass to play right up against lustig his speed and directness will hurt him. Put dodoo through middle and get ball on deck they two centre backs they have cant play football they are just there to win headers and tackles they arnt comfortable when put under pressure. When they final do then we have Miller to swoop in on any scraps. Sounds easy on paper ?

7 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Alnwick

Tav Bates Hill Hodson 

Wilson Holt

Windass Hyndman Dodoo

Garner.

Alnwick because Fod was poor and/or not 100% yesterday.

Hodson in for Beerman because the young boy was roasted yesterday and it's too soon to put him back in against them.

Wilson sitting in front of the back 4, out of position but would easily do the defensive midfield role better than anyone else we've tried so far. Plus Toral will probably bottle it and not play again.

Halliday and Waghorn shouldn't even make the bench.

Garner?

If Miller knows how to do one thing it is to score against those cunts. Can't possibly leave him out.

7 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I honestly don't give a fuck about this game. For the first time in my life it's an old firm match and i could not care less. The meaningful one where we actually had the chance to win a trophy we lost. A trophy we should have won last season but bottled. And please don't give me this "invincibles" shite outside the Republic of Scotland no one gives a flying fuck about that,Savco have no opposition and it means hee haw. Winning this match,which we won't anyway especially if the usual dross i.e. Waghorn Garner Mckay etc are picked, means nothing. This is where i am now. Something in over 40 years supporting Rangers i never thought would happen. Even in the early 80's when we were gash i never felt this way. I knew the guys wearing that shirt i loved cared as much and hurt as much when we lost to that rancid mob of bheasts. Not anymore. Our season is over and the treble for Savco is a formality. Meaning the mhedia gut churning love in for all things Brenda and that despicable club will continue. Dave king are you hurting?? Are you fuck. 

Absolutely bang on mate 

9 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I honestly don't give a fuck about this game. For the first time in my life it's an old firm match and i could not care less. The meaningful one where we actually had the chance to win a trophy we lost. A trophy we should have won last season but bottled. And please don't give me this "invincibles" shite outside the Republic of Scotland no one gives a flying fuck about that,Savco have no opposition and it means hee haw. Winning this match,which we won't anyway especially if the usual dross i.e. Waghorn Garner Mckay etc are picked, means nothing. This is where i am now. Something in over 40 years supporting Rangers i never thought would happen. Even in the early 80's when we were gash i never felt this way. I knew the guys wearing that shirt i loved cared as much and hurt as much when we lost to that rancid mob of bheasts. Not anymore. Our season is over and the treble for Savco is a formality. Meaning the mhedia gut churning love in for all things Brenda and that despicable club will continue. Dave king are you hurting?? Are you fuck. 

Nail on the head mate:tu:

This season has been a disaster and the custodians of our club had better get their fucking act together or get to fuck out the club.

Fucking scunnered with it.