***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

How fucking depressing is this? An old firm game that it's difficult to have any enthusiasm or nervous excitement for.

I hate how flat I felt during the game yesterday. The first half performance killed it and even if we do better (surely can't do worse) the season is a disaster and their treble a formality. 

The performance and result fucking depressed me but what gets me most is that I don't know if any of the players feel it.

Still come Saturday I'll want to beat them more than anything. Fucking love Rangers, hate this squad. Imposters apart from a very few.

9 hours ago, Cobham said:

Ive thought about this a lot and I would like to see it also. For all of Holt's work he isn't very composed. I think Toral and Hyndman sitting would give us two players who would keep possession well allowing us to build some momentum and possibly string more than 5 passes together. I'd then have Dodoo left, Mckay right and Windass central behind Miller. I want Garner to succeed but realistically Miller is the only CF that turns up regularly. 

Would be happy with that. Like you, that's what I was thinking about Hyndman in there next to Toral. Would have two players capable of picking out passes and holding on to the ball better.  And I agree about KM.

Cannot feel up for this one at all. That souless performance on Sunday has ruined it. Absolutley no faith in these players. (most of them anyway) 

I just hope the tarriers are booted senseless for 90 minutes. 

I'd like Dodoo to get a start though, the boy deserves a run of games

The lack of passion for this game is, near enough, the exact opposite of Sunday's game.

We were ALL up for it, but our players weren't.

We're now feeling very deflated, and maybe we were getting too carried away, after the draw at the piggery, and the 3-0, slaughtering of the sheep? We thought that we were better than we actually are.

This game may very well be meaningless ( an old firm game meaningless?) But if it stops Them from going on about The Invincibles, then it has a very big meaning. They keep going on, and on, and on, and on, about the Lisbon Lions, just think how shit it'll be, in the years to come, if they go through this season undefeated in the league. They'll sing songs about it, and never stop going on about it.

This game is NOT MEANINGLESS, it's the beasts we're playing, and we've got to put them in their place, and stop them from doing the unthinkable. We've got to do what we do best, get behind the team, sing our songs, and hope that the real Rangers will turn up, and fuck those sectarian bastards. WATP!

Cannot be arsed with it at all. 

If we go behind, it will turn pretty nasty. 

Only saving grace is the potential bragging rights for stopping the 'invincibile' streak. 

Has to go 4-2-3-1 IMO.

Fod

Tav Bates Wilson Beerman

Holt Toral

Windass Hyndman Dodoo

Miller

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

The lack of passion for this game is, near enough, the exact opposite of Sunday's game.

We were ALL up for it, but our players weren't.

We're now feeling very deflated, and maybe we were getting too carried away, after the draw at the piggery, and the 3-0, slaughtering of the sheep? We thought that we were better than we actually are.

This game may very well be meaningless ( an old firm game meaningless?) But if it stops Them from going on about The Invincibles, then it has a very big meaning. They keep going on, and on, and on, and on, about the Lisbon Lions, just think how shit it'll be, in the years to come, if they go through this season undefeated in the league. They'll sing songs about it, and never stop going on about it.

This game is NOT MEANINGLESS, it's the beasts we're playing, and we've got to put them in their place, and stop them from doing the unthinkable. We've got to do what we do best, get behind the team, sing our songs, and hope that the real Rangers will turn up, and fuck those sectarian bastards. WATP!

Couldn't give a fuck about their unbeaten run tbf, they've embarrassed us 4 times already and for the first time since I can remember, they'll probably win the treble.

part of me is hoping that these cunts go into the game thinking it'll be an easy win and that pedro boots the arse of every player who was on the pitch so that we come out and hit the ground running. be ruthless and get tore right into them. 

the other part of me thinks that nothing is gonna change and we'll get shown up again. most likely to happen. 

Guest Lloyd72

I wouldn't start Hyndman in this game, he's done fuck all in the old firms he has played and hasn't been great since Caixinha came in apart from a spell in the partick game.

If they couldn't get up for a game to stop their treble then don't expect too much at the weekend. That was the most subservient and inept performance I've ever seen against the bheggars in my puff, the next thing they'll be giving them a guard of honour!IMG_4980.PNG.d3ad864a055063dfca7d015fedf4861c.PNG

38 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I wouldn't start Hyndman in this game, he's done fuck all in the old firms he has played and hasn't been great since Caixinha came in apart from a spell in the partick game.

Who should we play instead? Halliday Holt and Windass? Class mate.

Guest Lloyd72
21 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

If they couldn't get up for a game to stop their treble then don't expect too much at the weekend. That was the most subservient and inept performance I've ever seen against the bheggars in my puff, the next thing they'll be giving them a guard of honour!IMG_4980.PNG.d3ad864a055063dfca7d015fedf4861c.PNG

Seen a bloke on twitter saying we should give them a Guard of Honour because "It's what Bill Struth would do" :lol:

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, WGOH said:

Who should we play instead? Halliday Holt and Windass? Class mate.

Windass done more than Hyndman when he came on last sunday. Halliday can fuck off and Holt should start yes.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Windass done more than Hyndman when he came on last sunday. Halliday can fuck off and Holt should start yes.

So who would your midfield 3 be? Not sure why we'd drop Hyndman at all. 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, WGOH said:

So who would your midfield 3 be? Not sure why we'd drop Hyndman at all. 

Because he has been poor in both games vs them and has had one decent game since Pedro came in. I think a 4 man midfield with Tav RM Holt and Toral CMs and Windass LM would have more balance

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Because he has been poor in both games vs them and has had one decent game since Pedro came in. I think a 4 man midfield with Tav RM Holt and Toral CMs and Windass RM would have more balance

Don't think he was poor at parkhead tbf.

It doesn't help that he was played in a deeper role, while Miller was played behind the strikers.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It doesn't help that he was played in a deeper role, while Miller was played behind the strikers.

I agree just don't think we can go into this with a 3 man midfield again we need to be wider so we can stop them down the wings and shoe horning Hyndman in to play wide isn't the way to do it imo.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

If the rumours about Toral are true then he shouldn't play for the club again. 

If he really did refuse to play he should be fined and banned from training