***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Agenda :lol: Jesus wept.

He is good going forward, but anyone who thinks there's a defender there either needs their eyes tested or have been watching a different player from me all season. 

:lol:

Couldn't allow the guy to get the praise he deserves without wading in with the aye but he's shite in general patter.

No agenda at all :lol:

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Agenda :lol: Jesus wept.

He is good going forward, but anyone who thinks there's a defender there either needs their eyes tested or have been watching a different player from me all season. 

Was our best player and defender until about October, than was shite until about February.

6 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol:

Couldn't allow the guy to get the praise he deserves without wading in with the aye but he's shite in general patter.

No agenda at all :lol:

So I shouldn't criticise a defender who's shite at defending?

I'm fairly certain BP9 has hacked your account.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

So I shouldn't criticise a defender who's shite at defending?

I'm fairly certain BP9 has hacked your account.

When he is shite aye. He wasn't shite on Sunday. Pretending he made no tackles bar the one he gets wrong showed you up right from the off for fuck sake :lol:

I have a valid point, don't see me needing to lie to make it do you?

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

When he is shite aye. He wasn't shite on Sunday. Pretending he made no tackles bar the one he gets wrong showed you up right from the off for fuck sake :lol:

Tav either has some dodgy photos of you or you were watching a different game from me.

He was far from the worst on the pitch but he was still pish, and their left wing utterly annihilated him. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Played well going forward. Defensively a bomb scare as usual. The penalty was a stonewaller as well.

As I said Sinclair has made an arse of him every time they've played directly against eachother. There's a video floating about somewhere of a bit in the hogmanay game where Sinclair cuts inside Tav and he ends up on his arse. 

Hodson kept him quiet in the 1-1 game. He has to start on Saturday if fit. 

Actually your right, Sinclair ripped him that day. But overall this season against them he's been a lot better than the rest.

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

He's faked being injured before each old firm game. Refused to play before the semi as said he was injured. Just what folk have been saying on Twitter and a few of the group chats I'm in. 

On the books at Barca, then Arsenal and has played in the English Championship and La Liga - but is afraid to play against the mighty Scott Brown and Darren McGregor. 

Sounds like people have taken 2 + 2 and got a daft rumour. Can file under bullshit as far as I'm concerned. 

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Tav was our best player on Sunday by some distance, the only one who was actually trying. I don't actually remember Sinclair going past him.

He was OK going forward.  Particularly in the last 20 odd minutes when we eventually woke up.

Everything seemed to be going down our right hand side though.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

He was OK going forward.  Particularly in the last 20 odd minutes when we eventually woke up.

I thought Sinclair and Tierney were both pretty quiet on Sunday. It was Roberts and McGregor on the other side causing us all the problems.

8 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I thought Sinclair and Tierney were both pretty quiet on Sunday. It was Roberts and McGregor on the other side causing us all the problems.

Aye they done what every other team should've done since Wallace got injured, targeted the young boy Beerman and just ran right at him. 

Won't be too critical on the boy though, first experience of an old firm, in a semi final. Thought he done alright but that's where they caused us problems on Sunday.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye they done what every other team should've done since Wallace got injured, targeted the young boy Beerman and just ran right at him. 

Won't be too critical on the boy though, first experience of an old firm, in a semi final. Thought he done alright but that's where they caused us problems on Sunday.

Can't be too hard on Beerman, as much as I don't like saying it I think Roberts is a decent player. Beerman needed more help from Halliday or Holt when McGregor was drifting over from the middle.

15 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Tavernier was our best player on Sunday not that it took much.

I think that was a managerial decision for the full backs not to get too high up the park. 

Beerman has been good going forward but there were a few times in the game that there was yards of space in behind their full Back and he wasn't interested in making then run.

Just now, jackrfc95 said:

Can't be too hard on Beerman, as much as I don't like saying it I think Roberts is a decent player. Beerman needed more help from Halliday or Holt when McGregor was drifting over from the middle.

Definitely, he's done well getting shoved into a pish team, won't say a bad word about him. Roberts is a decent player, not worth the money Man City blew on him but better than most in this league. 

Hopefully it's a good experience for Beerman and we'll see him learn from his mistakes on Saturday, all you can ask for at his age.

Really did think Halliday would be the one to help him out a lot more, think that got went tits up when he got booked after 3 minutes!

5 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Tavernier was our best player on Sunday not that it took much.

I think that was a managerial decision for the full backs not to get too high up the park. 

Beerman has been good going forward but there were a few times in the game that there was yards of space in behind their full Back and he wasn't interested in making then run.

Yeah we played far too narrow on Sunday.  Played right in to their hands and left Tav and Beerman badly exposed.

4-4-2 worked well and the piggery and gave the full backs some protection.

I believe we can get a result as I do not think celtic are really all that good despite the hype,as long as PC realises if you don't compete you get nothing.

Surely his approach cannot be as cowardly or naive as last Sunday's.

I see from the Club's website today (26/4) that Pedro was ashamed to show his face after the semi final defeat. And he's calling for more aggression and commitment for the league game.  

Sounds to me like the squad has felt his wrath this week.    Some of them may not care as they are most likely on their way out soon.   For those who think they can do a much better job next season for Rangers then this upcoming OF game would be a good place to start to show they mean proper business.