***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

5 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Eh? :lol: 

Before that i would only watch it occasionally like old firms or cup finals(like proper part time supporter) 

After Rangers went down to the lower divisions that's when i started going to games, watching livestreams and that too. 

And of course the old firms didn't come back till 2 years ago in the league cup, then last year in the Scottish cup. 

56 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Did they give you Saturdays off when we were in the lower leagues or are you in a new job?

Was in college at the time then 2 years ago i did bartending so i could still get to the games, as a kitchen worker i start at 5 or 6 so 3 o'clock games I've got no chance with 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Before that i would only watch it occasionally like old firms or cup finals(like proper part time supporter) 

After Rangers went down to the lower divisions that's when i started going to games, watching livestreams and that too. 

And of course the old firms didn't come back till 2 years ago in the league cup, then last year in the Scottish cup. 

Anti-glory hunter :p:

2 hours ago, WGOH said:

When was the last time we played these horrible cunts at Ibrox after they'd already won the league? Wasn't the last season up was it? 

2-0 at ibrox boyd and Adam?

Aye a strange day looking back  . Great result but They had just cantered the league but you could still sense the fear from them that day . They knew with Walter back that the next couple of years was not going to go there way 

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Aye a strange day looking back  . Great result but They had just cantered the league but you could still sense the fear from them that day . They knew with Walter back that the next couple of years was not going to go there way 

We saw an instant improvement under Smith, though. I don't think we have under Caixinha.

I remember Smith's first game against a Dundee United side on the up under Craig Levein; we started with Svensson & Hemdani at centre-back, plus I'm sure Ian Murray started. We horsed them 5-0.

After Sunday's stroll in the park, they'll be at Ibrox for a jolly. That's the most painful thing.

The 2-0 game in 2007 was the last time they came to Ibrox as league winners, but they had the opportunity to win the league at Ibrox in 2012, not long after administration and with our entire squad on a pay-cut of up to 75%. They didn't have a Neil McCann, though, and no-one chucked themselves off the top tier because we didn't allow it to happen.

2 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

We saw an instant improvement under Smith, though. I don't think we have under Caixinha.

I remember Smith's first game against a Dundee United side on the up under Craig Levein; we started with Svensson & Hemdani at centre-back, plus I'm sure Ian Murray started. We horsed them 5-0.

After Sunday's stroll in the park, they'll be at Ibrox for a jolly. That's the most painful thing.

The 2-0 game in 2007 was the last time they came to Ibrox as league winners, but they had the opportunity to win the league at Ibrox in 2012, not long after administration and with our entire squad on a pay-cut of up to 75%. They didn't have a Neil McCann, though, and no-one chucked themselves off the top tier because we didn't allow it to happen.

The 3-2 game in 2012 was one of the best atmospheres I have been involved in at ibrox . We demolished them only to gift them two goals in the dying minutes . A great day . The old place has not seen many days like it since then unfortunately . It is definitely due one .

24 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

The 3-2 game in 2012 was one of the best atmospheres I have been involved in at ibrox . We demolished them only to gift them two goals in the dying minutes . A great day . The old place has not seen many days like it since then unfortunately . It is definitely due one .

Was a fantastic day, utterly pumped them that day. Fucking grim thinking it's been 8 games and 5 years since we beat them in 90 mins, although the semi was magical.

I'm not looking forward to it.

Our players are of a lesser quality than theirs. 

That will not change unless we get major investment.

We may beat them in the odd match but as has been proved over the years by us and many other teams, the team with the best players usually wins.

I think we are about twenty million behind them.

We can still win on Saturday tho, with passion, aggression and a home support.

Waghorn doin a press conference the day suggests he'll start.

WHY!?!? Hes fuckin dogshit and couldnt finish his fuckin dinner!

Hate jumping on the bandwagon after seeing glimpses of Dodoo but the finishes hes pulled off are chances Waghorn wouldve fired at the keeper.

I fuckin despair honestly