***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What's got to be remembered

That bastard and cockroach MW left us with this mess 

Not to half the buffoons on here.  Not even conte would inspire these fucking fairies posing as Rangers players.  You get guys going "what's Pedro learned"  "he's a dud".  Well I tell those cunts that he's learned a lot about our own shitty players, and when wanker Paul Murray hands over the piggy bank to fix a full squad then Pedro will wish he stayed in Qatar 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

No. However many pennies we have in the Summer should be given to a manager who has a fucking clue.

Was just about to say the same, He's got the tactics wrong again today and wrong players, Rodgers also stated in his pre match interview he thought Rangers would play a 4-4-2 in a diamond formation.... 2mins later Pedro comes out and tells everyone he's playing a 4-3-1-2 and doing Rodgers job for him.

I don't think he has a clue and this is the second week in a row he's made a cunt of it.

No point taking the chance in giving him whatever budget he has and bringing in yet more shite, We also won't be spending anything needed to challenge and our season tickets will take a big hit i think.

Worrying times ahead and there are no signs that anything is going to change.

PC doesn't have what we need as a manager and his strange tactics and teams sums him up in a nutshell.

Always thought it was a strange choice and Gilligan and the other cunts need to fuck off now.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

You know something most of our support will accept it using excuses for king and that useless fucking cunt Murray.

As they are Rangers men apparently I don't see them hurting as much as we are.

It's always only the fans that feel the pain. Outwith us, £ signs are all that matters. The suits couldn't give a fuck about the football side.

That's their right back that just done that. Think about that. Their right back has just danced through our defence and finished the ball like he's Lionel fucking Messi. I'll never set foot in Ibrox again until big changes are brought in. Fuck them.