Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

Depressing. Pedro hasn't got what it takes, but what manager is going to take this mess of a squad on? Don't know if the 3 Bears are still in the picture but at this stage I'd take anything. This can't go on!!

I want the players, manager, coaching staff and board to feel what we feel but they'll have forgotten this and out having fun as soon as they leave the stadium.  none of them deserve to represent Rangers

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

We should all be aiming all of our anger at Mr King. 

Anyone who thinks he's acting in our interest after this seson's fiasco is deluded. 

Spot on

1 minute ago, WexfordBear said:

Depressing. Pedro hasn't got what it takes, but what manager is going to take this mess of a squad on? Don't know if the 3 Bears are still in the picture but at this stage I'd take anything. This can't go on!!

Nae bother goldilocks... fuck off ya fenian fuck

A shambles from the boardroom to the dressing room and all points inbetween.  Honestly, you couldn't make a bigger arse of it if you tried.  If Hearts could go into division 1 and build a team from nothing we should be able to eclipse that easily given the disparity in resources between the clubs but thanks to a series of poor decisions in choosing managers, we look worse off than today than we did 5 years ago.  About the only player you could build a team around is the keeper.  The rest are either too old, on loan or not good enough.

4 minutes ago, WexfordBear said:

Murty did so your argument falls right on its arse 

Warburton was a clown who signed shite but watch him get the blame for today while Pedro is mollycoddled 

Warburton was a shite manager 

Pedro is a shite manager 

Murty isn't the best manager but was still streets ahead of both of them despite his under 20s results - he actually got the club 

6 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I doubt we'd have been beaten like that if he'd been in charge. No matter what you think of him.

Separate the player from the manager, player; fantastic hero of mine growing up, manager unfortunately found wanting.

Coop likes this

12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Fuck of ya fenian cunt

Fucks sake. Just an opinion. First 15 minutes we pressed well. Players couldn't sustain it. Ultimately, system was wrong. A poor defence was unprotected - needed 2 sitting. Left space down left which was exploited continually. We lacked fitness, beleaguered by 60th minute, but not because they didn't care.

Caixhina needs to be given whatever is available and then have failed before a negative opinion is fully justified. IMO.

Coop likes this

People saying 'the worst since admin'....

At least when we went into administration there was a sense of people pulling their sleeves up and recognising that survival was the only thing that mattered. Now, I'm just afraid that everyone will slowly lose interest in Rangers. That in five years time half the people in this thread won't even be watching our games on telly. Scottish schoolchildren already seem to be more interested in English football. Is there any way back?

2 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Thrashed by a team creamed 7-0 by Barcelona. That's how bad we are.

And lost to mighty to 1 - 0 Lincoln Red Imps in 1st leg of Champions League qualifier  too

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

A shambles from the boardroom to the dressing room and all points inbetween.  Honestly, you couldn't make a bigger arse of it if you tried.  If Hearts could go into division 1 and build a team from nothing we should be able to eclipse that easily given the disparity in resources between the clubs but thanks to a series of poor decisions in choosing managers, we look worse off than today than we did 5 years ago.  About the only player you could build a team around is the keeper.  The rest are either too old, on loan or not good enough.

let's face it, he's average at best

Coop likes this

Don't take this the wrong way.   It was an OF game of football with a disastrous result.  A result that the other lot went to lengths to achieve.  A result that infers that over the season we have not improved one iota since the first OF game of the season.  A result that infers there is more of this to come next season as they will think they are unassailable.    But a result that punches as much at King and the Board as it does anything else.  A result that says King is a titular head, powerless to intervene to provide enough money to produce a vast improvement in the team.   A result that, in a way, throws down a gauntlet to the Rangers Board to its job and fund the sort of investment needed to produce a title-challenging Rangers side........or watch more of the same next season.   

tannerall likes this

13 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

In the good old bad days there would have been a fucking riot at that score line!

We really are becoming apathetic.

In the old days this board would probably have crashed after that first 20 minutes. 

Just now, Amato said:

let's face it, he's average at best

It's just puts into perspective how poor the squad is when bang average players stand out.

Amato likes this

My wee boy (6) was crying at 2 nil and asking me to go home and said we would get hammered and I said we might have a chance to come back what a tit I am even thinking we had a chance. I stayed till 68 minutes as the 2 boys couldn't take anymore but it's got me thinking, I wonder if king Murray park Robertson and aw them felt the same way that me and the 2 boys and the rest of ibrox felt?  that was painful. 

TEFTONG, hummington and Coop like this