***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Don't take this the wrong way.   It was an OF game of football with a disastrous result.  A result that the other lot went to lengths to achieve.  A result that infers that over the season we have not improved one iota since the first OF game of the season.  A result that infers there is more of this to come next season as they will think they are unassailable.    But a result that punches as much at King and the Board as it does anything else.  A result that says King is a titular head, powerless to intervene to provide enough money to produce a vast improvement in the team.   A result that, in a way, throws down a gauntlet to the Rangers Board to its job and fund the sort of investment needed to produce a title-challenging Rangers side........or watch more of the same next season.   

I agree but how much money is it going to take to increase the quality not just across the team, but across the squad and is that even achievable in one year?  The board haven't shown that they don't know how to raise enough money to afford the current squad, where is £50 million plus going to come from?

The summer is critical, can Pedro unearth enough affordable talent to close that gap.

Been following the bears since late 70's early eighties and saw some dodgy performances but last week and today's is some of the worst play I've witnessed being a supporter of this great club. Two OF games and the performances are nothing short of shocking, fuck knows where we go from here.

sad times indeed 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Tell you now if broadfoot, Naismith n lafferty are going free then fucking sign them.

Be like signing 3 world beaters in comparison to the pish we have right now.

I'd rather play Halliday forever than have Naismith near my club.

Once you spit on our club as a supposed fan you are dead to us

4 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

They look like the biggest fucking poofs with that wee gay dance they do at the end after winning, they have no idea how they look  

Doesn't matter how they look. It's our Home and WE look pathetic. I have never been so embarrassed and the sad thing is i can't even defend it. Normally after a defeat you can go into work and brush it off and say we were unlucky there, should have had this but today I'm speechless

Just now, The Godfather said:

I'd rather play Halliday forever than have Naismith near my club.

Once you spit on our club as a supposed fan you are dead to us

I'd rather play Naismith, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Aluko etc than watch Halliday, Tavernier, Kiernan, Hyndman, Waghorn, Garner etc ever wear a rangers top again.

When true scumbags lost to us .They would get themselves off the park as soon as possible after we thrashed them 

Look at these sad pathetic bunch losers .Shaking hands with Brown and guys that hate us like a passion 

It is truly a nauseating position King and Murray have brought about since they got control 

On and off the park .These guys are simply not what Rangers need going forward 

My para head is now on full alert with Ex beggar scout Pedro overseeing the worst performance  in my lifetime supporting Rangers 

Coisty now taking the coin and adding more nausea on sky sports 

Very very very sad and humiliating day for a once proud club 

15 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Aye right enough, thats what he will have said to them.

What a stupid fucking thing to say.

He's working with shitey brainless wee boys. Its not possible to match a footballing team of men with that.

Are you thick as shit or don't know sarcasm?? 

The most worrying thing today was not the gulf. It's the fact that they have so much money to make it wider. It may be knee-jerk, but I really, honestly can't see any way back and don't see us ever getting back to where we were.

1 minute ago, yoggiebear said:

Doesn't matter how they look. It's our Home and WE look pathetic. I have never been so embarrassed and the sad thing is i can't even defend it. Normally after a defeat you can go into work and brush it off and say we were unlucky there, should have had this but today I'm speechless

It is impossible to disagree. 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I'd rather play Naismith, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Aluko etc than watch Halliday, Tavernier, Kiernan, Hyndman, Waghorn, Garner etc ever wear a rangers top again.

Aluko didn't declare himself a Rangers man and neither did Whittaker.

Naismith is worse than Brown, Sutton and Hartson combined.

He's a fucking scumbag and it sickens me any decent bear wants him back 

Oh were in trouble so let's just forget that he helped try to bury our football club for good and mock us on live TV. Get a fucking grip of yourself