***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

Fucksake this season can't end fast enough, I'm done watching this turgid steaming pile of crap, those cunts need to take a serious look at themselves and that includes those sitting there with a club tie on, I'm fucking livid with the lot of them.

Tell me - surely given the pool of players available - that this result came as no surprise - there are maybe 2 in the squad you would keep - that's it - sadly the current board does not have the financial clout (not will it ever) - a dark day in my 51 years of supporting the team - with little clear evidence of how to move forward.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Bollocks, we have fuck all fight.

We started not bad then they got their goals and it's last weekend all over again now. 

We are playing with much more pressing than last game.. perhaps not fight as in individual fight from players but playing much more attacking 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Aluko didn't declare himself a Rangers man and neither did Whittaker.

Naismith is worse than Brown, Sutton and Hartson combined.

He's a fucking scumbag and it sickens me any decent bear wants him back 

I want a winning team on the park.

A team with passion, fight, that understand the club I love and wouldn't lie down like that shower of poofs today.

No matter your view on naismiths character and actions nobody can deny he is the type of player we need.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Had my wee guy there the day. Left at the second and he didn't complain. 

he's now away swimming with his wee pals and I seen his face as he left the house. had to.shout him back in and say to him not to let it ruin his day but he held back the tears. He was struggling. Rangers need the young team and for that they need to be successful. He loves it but how does he keep interest.

I feel sick 

Shame your wee boy had to see that 52 

Luckly as a boy .I only ever seen a team and club that had standards .

He will never forget it as it hurts deeper when you are younger 

1 minute ago, hooooootchy said:

You can't get hammered playing a narrow midfield then play an narrow midfield and expect better 

Oh ffs! Do you honestly believe that formation had anything to do with this defeat?

We are simply not fucking good enough.

Jose couldn't do shit with this squad they are that bad.

14 minutes ago, clelandhattrick said:

People saying 'the worst since admin'....

At least when we went into administration there was a sense of people pulling their sleeves up and recognising that survival was the only thing that mattered. Now, I'm just afraid that everyone will slowly lose interest in Rangers. That in five years time half the people in this thread won't even be watching our games on telly. Scottish schoolchildren already seem to be more interested in English football. Is there any way back?

no wonder you have 1 like for that many posts.. Your comment is not appreciated. Should be encouraging youngsters. GTF.

Players are shite and should go, we all know that and have done since early this year

After today, the manager should step down. Don't care how long you've been in the job

You don't get beat 2-0 off Celtic and play the same way the next week at home and get beat 5-1.

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I want a winning team on the park.

A team with passion, fight, that understand the club I love and wouldn't lie down like that shower of poofs today.

No matter your view on naismiths character and actions nobody can deny he is the type of player we need.

Naismith spent more time on the treatment table whilst getting paid handsomely so no disrespect but the thought of bringing back the likes of him, McGregor , Lafferty and the other rat's who couldn't wait to jump ship in our hour of need . No thanks