***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He was the manager and that was a team full of his players.  He couldn't even win the Scottish Championship spending £7m a year on player wages.  He's an absolute embarrasment and that lost year is [proven to be a fucking disaster to us.

So because somebody is earning a large salary that garuntees you results???

Thats bullshit. Plus mccoist may have identified the players, but he wouldn't have negotiated wages-salaries so if your argument is they had a huge wage bill then take that one to the board n finance team.

An extremely eye opening experience. We knew they were shitebags they had a chance to prove wrong. Nah fuck that. A team with so many players that can't do simple football. Is it Pedro's fault? Kings? Who knows right now but there needs to be some fucking serious changes. Today was embarrassing, unacceptable and this shite has went on for too long

1 minute ago, yoggiebear said:

Yeah i do see the negative. I remember walking around the players carpark with my daughter's and seeing Naismith's Porsche with his private reg  not long after he signed and at the first time of asking he and the other so called winners bailed out which was bad enough but then chose to slate their former club in public. Me personally,i don't care how bad it gets i don't want to see any of that lot darken the marble staircase again

Oh well I'll have my own opinions and views. Don't expect everyone to agree.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

After today, we're fucking light years behind and it won't change until that board is gone. Two minute of any cunt lying is bad enough, but we've had two fucking years. Here's me thinking the big man died for our sins, but even he didn't count on king!

I don't think anyone disagrees that the current board have shown they don't have the wherewithall to fund a challenge to Celtic but where do you think we'll find a board of people who want to turn their large fortune into a small one just so we can have a team that wins the SPFL?  It's hardly La Liga or the EPL so basically we're looking for some very rich Rangers fans who fancy making themselves much less rich over the next 5 to 10 years. A 5 to 10 years of uncertainty in business due to brexit thrown into the bargain.

At present we're hamstrung by our merchandising deal and unless we can extricate ourselves fomr that we're fucked relying on season tickets and £2 million annual TV money.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So because somebody is earning a large salary that garuntees you results???

Thats bullshit. Plus mccoist may have identified the players, but he wouldn't have negotiated wages-salaries so if your argument is they had a huge wage bill then take that one to the board n finance team.

Failure to gain automatic promotion from the Scottish Championship is perhaps the biggest fuck up by any Rangers manager.  He was spending more than Hibs and Hearts combined so he has no excuses.  It was McCoist's failure and he's largley responsible for where we are now.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Oh well I'll have my own opinions and views. Don't expect everyone to agree.

Naw fair play but as a support we need to move forward as one. I can only see this splintering the fans which isn't going to bode well for the future:duh:

Well Bears I'm home and humiliated. That was the most spineless and heartless performance I have ever seen. These Rangers players are imposters. I'm seething with rage. The only ones who even looked like trying were Hill and Miller. How bad is that? They must be looking around them and saying WTF does it take for these useless fuckers to do anything? It's a joke.

The only positive I can take from today is that I am, and always will be, a proud Protestant and I will never be one of they smelly manky bastards. 

1 hour ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I'm trying very hard to be rational about the whole King thing. The guy clearly has a few bob. The why he isn't investing any of it is the conundrum. Investment + quality players = success. If he has the dosh to do that, then why doesn't he? Happy to be educated on the whys and won'ts, but it seems simple to me and can't get my head around why it's not happening. To finish 3rd in this shite league with that bunch of fake footballers isn't going to take stupid money, but surely 10 - 20 million would be a good enough investment to guarantee 2nd place and possibly win the league, Either way, we will have euro football back at Ibrox season after season and that will justify the investment. I honestly believe that is what King wants to see, but the cunt wants to do it with other peoples money. Isn't that what CW is in court for?

King conned a large section of our support into backing him.

Even way back when he first appeared on the scene there was pretty much auld ED and myself who were against him and mini coming back and I was hoping to be wrong then but now he needs to get to fuck before he kills us not as a force but completely.

46 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh ffs! Do you honestly believe that formation had anything to do with this defeat?

We are simply not fucking good enough.

Jose couldn't do shit with this squad they are that bad.

Aye we weren't good enough . But you think we were set up in a way to stop their biggest threats ? I don't.  Sinclair with Tierney is a threat, tav with no one couldnt really stop it it . Roberts is a threat , an inexperienced beerman (who couldn't handle the same threat 6 days ago) couldn't stop it . Caixinha says he learned from last week . I don't think he did 

16 minutes ago, johnham said:

Long time lurker , but remember where we have came from to where we are now 

it's a long long road but we will get back where we belong

WATP 

But who's going to fund the long road? Because as far as i remember it's been the fans. 2012 queues right around the stadium with people defiantly backing the club to the hilt and buying into the journey. End of last season fans again going for 54,record amounts of season tickets bought year after year by the ordinary fan but yet the head honchos who swan about with the blazer's fail to match the commitments of the true supporters of our club even though they have the wealth to match or better the fans contribution's

59 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Had my wee guy there the day. Left at the second and he didn't complain. 

he's now away swimming with his wee pals and I seen his face as he left the house. had to.shout him back in and say to him not to let it ruin his day but he held back the tears. He was struggling. Rangers need the young team and for that they need to be successful. He loves it but how does he keep interest.

I feel sick 

Was saying this to my husband. I'm glad I didn't get a ticket to take the wee man today. He would have been raging. I have 3 grandchildren and their mums are tims (one who actually goes to the piggery). So far we've been lucky because 2 of the weans loves coming to Ibrox with us (one isn't interested in football at all). The worry is if the weans decide enough is enough and want to go with their mum to watch a team that actually wins? Something needs to be done and unfortunately IMO Pedro is not the answer.

There is no shape or winning mentality in that side. I saw players in the third division with more grit than these imposters.

1 hour ago, orangecountry said:

Fucking disgrace. Pedro can't be to blame? Shite. If we got a win he would be given the credit. 

Graham murty  got a draw at Celtic park. 

Exactly. The buck stops with the manager. He has us playing shite. We have no shape and he puts 37 year old Kenny Miller in central midfield! What's that about, one of the most demanding roles on the pitch and he puts a 37 year old in it. Jesus wept. 

Murty had us playing well and he set us up well to play them at their dump. 

I was worried about the managers appointment. I said I would back him but nothing I have seen so far has impressed me.

3 minutes ago, shaka said:

I'm still willing to give Pedro a chance but if he picks the same non-performing players in the next game, then I'm afraid he needs to go

I really don't like having a go at a new manager but where did he come from? Because I'd never heard of him, as far as I am aware he wasn't being touted as the next best thing. He was working away in the middle East under the radar but yet he is then classed as the man to take Rangers forward

It's all the retail deals fault, MA, the previous board, no money, having to fix up the stadium, having to pay for Ally for a year. We couldn't do anything to change all this honest guv'nor. Wonder if Dinky even bothered to get off his arse to turn his TV on to watch his inept team try to play football?

Team is obviously in shit order and we all know it and there will be no money to change it next year except that which the fans put in. Anything else will be a fucking loan or a shares later on which they won't want now as the are detroying our club. £18 Mil "invested" since the lying cunt came in my arse, that was £18 Mi of fans money.

Still, as long as Fester and c1872 are happy enough and the fans keep robotically buying their tickets every year it will be alright, no need to change things as this year we can get freebies fro Portugal and Mexico.

51 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Failure to gain automatic promotion from the Scottish Championship is perhaps the biggest fuck up by any Rangers manager.  He was spending more than Hibs and Hearts combined so he has no excuses.  It was McCoist's failure and he's largley responsible for where we are now.

You're missing the point. Spending money doesn't give you a given right to win.

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Any manager who was competent would've taken us up the leagues at the first time of asking.  Ally had every advantage afforded to him and he still fucked it up.  I absolutely blame him for stalling our progress up the leagues for one year.  Ally sitting in the TV studio running his mouth means fuck all as he's proven to the whole world he doesn't have a fucking clue how to run a football club or manage a team.

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I don't know what gives you the right to win anymore. The days of dyed in the wool Ranger's players playing for the club they loved have gone, the days of bringing in top dollar mercinerys to do a job have gone, maybe the answer is to try and bring steady and reliable youngsters through the youth system but with that it's going to take time