clear out required

loyal

I don't get this belief that some how a massive turn over of players is going to happen during the close season. I honestly think we will replace like for like and that would be Hill & Senderos out and replaced with loan players for next season as we have to many players sitting on 1 year plus remaining on contracts and apparently we still have a sizeable sum of the Garner signing to pay.

I hope I am wrong and a couple of League 1 / Championship clubs sniff around as I don't think Rangers will be to difficult to deal with in order to get shot of some of them.

According to http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/

For 2017:

Toral and Hyndman will be back to their parent clubs.

Senderos should be chased.

I'd keep Miller for another year and get rid of Hill.

All other players are still under contract so will still be with us. How do I know? We can't get rid of them since Football teams aren't in the business of paying transfer fees for shite apart from us.

We need a blank canvas but that's easier said than done...Skunnered!

The immortal words of MW. Adding value to the squad.  We will gain nothing of value in selling those players at prices well below what we paid.

Their wages are crippling us in return for nothing.  Half of them should be deemed to be "aggravating their contract"