New Investor needed

jjbscotty12

I for one cant believe there is not someone out there who has got the cash to stop these Cxxxs doing 10 n a row theres got be someone.We claim to have a better support than them which i believe we do so could somebody with a spare 30 million please stand up

I think Dave King will be thinking the same, I honestly believe his only motivation to join the three bears and get a controlling stake was to oust the then board who clearly did not have the best interests of the club at heart. His plan would always  of been to stabilise the club which to be fair to them they have and then hope for someone to make him an offer.

I think we have had so much mud thrown at us over the last five years that some of it has stuck and until all the court litigation that seems to follow us has all gone and we are a proper club selling merchandise to the benefit of the club and the big tax case cloud has gone we will be seen as a risk.

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

I think Dave King will be thinking the same, I honestly believe his only motivation to join the three bears and get a controlling stake was to oust the then board who clearly did not have the best interests of the club at heart. His plan would always  of been to stabilise the club which to be fair to them they have and then hope for someone to make him an offer.

I think we have had so much mud thrown at us over the last five years that some of it has stuck and until all the court litigation that seems to follow us has all gone and we are a proper club selling merchandise to the benefit of the club and the big tax case cloud has gone we will be seen as a risk.

Sounds about right sadly

17 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

His plan was to get his money back that he lost first time round.

48 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

I think they only got involved to stop Ashley getting ownership of Ibrox and Auchenhowie, as it was obvious his puppet board were set up to gain him those assets. They were probably hoping that McColl would get involved at some point, but his other business interests mean that's not likely anytime soon. 

I suspect part of the reason the board and Sports Direct were in talks recently is because King wants out, but can't really sell his shares to anyone until those issues are sorted. 

59 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I for one cant believe there is not someone out there who has got the cash to stop these Cxxxs doing 10 n a row theres got be someone.We claim to have a better support than them which i believe we do so could somebody with a spare 30 million please stand up

There will be no investor whilst the convicted criminal is at the helm, who is only again subject to two court actions, one of which most certainly could have dire consequences for us, in being put out of business. The business is again under threat by the law due to our irresponsible actions, so what credible investor would even think of putting money in ffs?

We just can't help ourselves!.

51 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

In your dreams. King's only motivation is for King and no cunt else and it matters not who gets fucked over in the process. You obviously don't do the lessons of the past, nor the current with mr mendacious at the helm in continuing his behaviour of corporate malfeasance. We are again in court as a consequence of his actions, one which at least one could see us going to the wall.

We continue to be a year on year loss maker, so coupled with the litigation, there is absolutely fuck all that is stable about our business and as a going concern we are currently unsustainable.

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Remember Bill Miller, Robert Sarver and the guy Ng(cant remember his first name). All where pretty much hunted when they made an offer of investment. Before someone points out that Majorca is not doing well I am simply referring to the initial offer. The only fan I know with any money is McCall and he is not interested in getting involved.

1 hour ago, Aubie92 said:

I think they only got involved to stop Ashley getting ownership of Ibrox and Auchenhowie, as it was obvious his puppet board were set up to gain him those assets. They were probably hoping that McColl would get involved at some point, but his other business interests mean that's not likely anytime soon. 

I suspect part of the reason the board and Sports Direct were in talks recently is because King wants out, but can't really sell his shares to anyone until those issues are sorted. 

What like king and his lot tried to do before with his £16m loan offer. Secured against into and the training ground for half of the loan. Only for king to.fail to show he had the money 

1 hour ago, Uncle Fester said:

That's exactly what Dave King did when Murray the bastard was running things, 20 million and all for Murray to blow...Lest we forget.

King did not reach into his pocket and give over 20 million. An offshore trust that channelled his income gave Murray 20m and King has tried to claim that back off his tax bill.

Joe Lewis is probably a better example

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Maybe not "somebody" but ten's of thousands of somebody's if they could find a way to unite.

The longer this situation goes on the more I'm convinced it's us the support who will need to step up to provide the clubs salvation and not some fictional sugar daddy.

We're the ones who proclaim to love the Rangers after all. And before some smart arse pipes up with we've tried that before ask yourself  this ......what's the alternative?