Did Brenda set up Caixinha?

Thermopylae

I didn't watch the highlights but they are talking on clyde just now about the manager smiling on the touchline with rogers at the final whistle yesterday. First and foremost I expect the manager and players to be hurting at least as much as I am after a non-performance like that but I'm sure rogers knew exactly what he was doing when he set the manager up for the camera just to add insult to injury ... hopefully Pedro now knows what he's up against

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brendan isn't as clever as he likes to think he is, nor is he Machiavellian. I could have believed the wee leprechaun O'Neill or Chesney doing that, but I don't credit Rodgers with that much intelligence. 

This is the same cunt who thought Rob Kiernan had the makings of a centre back, and was convinced he'd unearthed a future star for the Republic of Ireland upon finding out about Kiernan's ancestry ffs. 

Yes....I think Brenda picked our team as it could not have been set up any better to suit their style of play

Why did dodoo not start ? we were well short of pace up front

Where did Halliday starting come from ?

Why was Tav not in the midfield ? 3 in midfield was a dreadful mistake and they were totally over ran

and before anyone says it's alright with hindsight, this was all said as soon as we seen the team outside the stadium and everyone sitting around me in hamdump was of the same opinion 

Shocking mistakes that should never have been made

It is alright saying he is working with duds but the team was set up wrong and that first half is one of the worst Rangers performances against them I have ever seen

I am hoping Pedro can learn from this but the mistakes made with team formation and selection were glaring

4 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Brendan isn't as clever as he likes to think he is, nor is he Machiavellian. I could have believed the wee leprechaun or Chesney doing that, but I don't credit Rodgers with that much intelligence. 

This is the same cunt who thought Rob Kiernan had the makings of a centre back, and was convinced he'd unearthed a future star for the Republic of Ireland upon finding out about Kiernan's ancestry ffs. 

He's a tim and winding us up at the final whistle yesterday was too good a chance to miss 

8 minutes ago, Goggs said:

Yes....I think Brenda picked our team as it could not have been set up any better to suit their style of play

Why was Tav not in the midfield ? 3 in midfield was a dreadful mistake and they were totally over ran

and before anyone says it's alright with hindsight, this was all said as soon as we seen the team outside the stadium and everyone sitting around me in hamdump was of the same opinion 

It is alright saying he is working with duds but the team was set up wrong and that first half is one of the worst Rangers performances against them I have ever seen

I am hoping Pedro can learn from this but the mistakes made with team formation and selection were glaring

I was hoping he would have learned from Murty's game against them 

8 minutes ago, Goggs said:

Dodoo not starting is a joke I agree...but that's 2 managers now who haven't been wiling to play him, either he's absolutely shite in training, has an attitude problem or both manager's have had a thing for Waghorn..

Halliday starting seemed to be forced upon him, we're hardly blessed in centre mid & rumours were Toral had injured his back again...

Formation wise he got it totally wrong, personel wise it seems like apart from Dodoo, the other positions picked themselves

9 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I was hoping he would have learned from Murty's game against them 

He should have, he was sat in the piggery stand watching it, it's not rocket science, they are shite at the back and have no pace, lets see what team we field on Saturday

I am not on here to run the guy down and I am willing to give him a bit of time but it is very worrying that he said he had looked at the scum and then started with the team he did

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Dodoo not starting is a joke I agree...but that's 2 managers now who haven't been wiling to play him, either he's absolutely shite in training, has an attitude problem or both manager's have had a thing for Waghorn..

I think Pedro does see something in Dodoo, as even though he's being brought off the bench he's actually being given time to make an impact. He's also one of the few who aren't scared to get on the ball. He hasn't had much playing time, but I think he's improved a bit from the last semi-final, when he looked scared to get tackled. 

I think Waghorn and Garner are the ones who need to prove their worth. 

15 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Pathetic for people to already slate this manager. Wait until he has his team first for a season 

Naw.

Let bin him after 6 games or whatever and pay him his million quid he's due for us breaching his contract.

Fuckin guy can't even beat the unbeaten league winners with another managers under achieving squad ffs.

Then we can move on and get the manager who wasn't an outstanding candidate last time round and give him no transfer budget as we're paying off 2 managers..

19 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Halliday starting seemed to be forced upon him, we're hardly blessed in centre mid & rumours were Toral had injured his back again...

Formation wise he got it totally wrong, personel wise it seems like apart from Dodoo, the other positions picked themselves

Some of the other players must be great Trainers but never really play the same level in games it's the only thing I can summarise for some of them constantly getting picked.

10 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

I think Pedro does see something in Dodoo, as even though he's being brought off the bench he's actually being given time to make an impact. He's also one of the few who aren't scared to get on the ball. He hasn't had much playing time, but I think he's improved a bit from the last semi-final, when he looked scared to get tackled. 

I think Waghorn and Garner are the ones who need to prove their worth. 

I personally think Dodoo is a far better player and younger with more hunger to prove himself 

Just strange that Warburton wasn't keen and now Pedro doesn't seem too keen, Dodoo is his 4th choice striker as things stand 

Just now, Smile said:

Some of the other players must be great Trainers but never really play the same level in games it's the only thing I can summarise for some of them constantly getting picked.

Wonder the exact same thing every week when I see the lineups

Waghorn must be banging them in...

Pedro's hands are tied with some positions, centre mid being the main one

24 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I personally think Dodoo is a far better player and younger with more hunger to prove himself 

Just strange that Warburton wasn't keen and now Pedro doesn't seem too keen, Dodoo is his 4th choice striker as things stand 

Maybe if Dodoo was white things would be different?

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Wonder the exact same thing every week when I see the lineups

Waghorn must be banging them in...

Pedro's hands are tied with some positions, centre mid being the main one

We need some strength in their and all we have is wee tidy players on the ball who hate getting tackled or tackling.