Did Brenda set up Caixinha?

Thermopylae

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Aye he looked like he was completely lacking match sharpness

Don't think he's the answer long term but out of what we started the season with in centre mid and what we are left with

Barton, Krancjar, Rossiter, Halliday, Holt, Crooks, Windass 

He's got to be worth a try lol

Looking at our midfield is getting my depressed!

fuck me we are a shambles 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Looking at our midfield is getting my depressed!

fuck me we are a shambles 

Fuck I know...

Typing out the players names was bad enough...the amount we've spent on wages there and only Holt/Halliday have had more than 10 starts this season...

53 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

It was one of the worst debut I have ever seen he is as slow as a week in jail.

granted whole team was shite but crooks is not the answer 

I seen him for under 20 v Falkirk. Was. Awful in that game. So slow looked out of his depth and that is v an under 20 game 

16 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Pathetic for people to already slate this manager. Wait until he has his team first for a season 

Murty got a draw at the glitterdome with this team, if Pedro was as good as he's supposed to be then he should have at least been able to match that.

He's got another chance this weekend to prove he's got what it takes and isn't just another empty shirt dancing to king's tune.

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Fuck I know...

Typing out the players names was bad enough...the amount we've spent on wages there and only Holt/Halliday have had more than 10 starts this season...

And our two best midfielders will be away at the end of the season.

26 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Murty got a draw at the glitterdome with this team, if Pedro was as good as he's supposed to be then he should have at least been able to match that.

He's got another chance this weekend to prove he's got what it takes and isn't just another empty shirt dancing to king's tune.

I don't even want to go on Saturday tbh. I will go but can't see it being different 

26 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye its baffling when you think without Toral and Hyndman our midfield 3 these last few months would've been

Holt - Halliday - Windass

I hope he has a few ideas who to bring in for the midfield already

20 minutes ago, gj923 said:

I hope he has a few ideas who to bring in for the midfield already

Would think he'd do what most do and look at his previous clubs first 

Think he's an intelligent guy so he'll know what we need, wether he can get it with the funds we'll have is another story 

4 hours ago, one55 said:

fuck sake you lot really are paranoid. they were both just talking to each other at the end of the game. i know they are rivals but our club is about showing respect and pedro isn't allowed to smile? get a grip fs. would you rather he stormed off the pitch like a little kid throwing a tantrum? no matter what happens if we get defeated by our rivals we take the time to congratulate the opposition. that's what our club is about. you'll find some clubs out there who wouldn't bother their arse or show respect to a team that wins a title (looking at hibs). 

What is this "that's what our club is all about " Pish. I would never show respect to those scum bastards and it is one thing shaking hands and another laughing and joking after getting pumped. We are hated by the whole of Scottish football yet all you apologists want to do is sook up to these cunts,well you can fuck off with your Rangers Way,where has it got us? Liewell is a cunt of the highest order but he hasn't half fucked us over and now controls the media,the sfa and the spl. I would rather have a cunt like him running our club than all of the so called Rangers Men who have bled us dry. You can congratulate the scum all you want but leave me out of it thanks

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

They were two different games.. to make comparisons liie that is just silly. We drew against the scum, and so did Guardiola, with a far better team. You think its comparible? 

20 hours ago, Dickie said:

So did Brenda ask him to smile for the camera??  Pedro is another mccoist,wants to be everyone's friend but can't manage

Strange left field appointment which I still don't get. Like many teams who are struggling I think our proud history of having so few managers will die. We'll go through a fair few until we get the right one. 

17 hours ago, stonewall said:

Same. He should have done. Best thing he can do is replicate Murty's plan on Saturday. I am not giving up on the manager yet.It's early days yet.

Let's see what Saturday brings.

Same here ... Scottish football is a big change for him so he has to be willing to learn and adapt and hopefully we will see that process has begun on Saturday with a much better performance  

6 hours ago, johanhentze said:

They were two different games.. to make comparisons liie that is just silly. We drew against the scum, and so did Guardiola, with a far better team. You think its comparible? 

We should have been right in their face from the off, I could not believe the way we let them do whatever the fuck they wanted with the ball nigh on unchallenged, correct me if I am wrong but in Pedros first interview he said "when we have the ball we attack, when we don't have the ball we attack the space"  I seen nothing of that during Sundays performance which was on par with KMD's effort at Hampden.