Most Worrying Stats

The players on the 2018 list should be the easiest to negotiate with in the summer. Like a lot of bears, I won't be disappointed to see the back of Kiernan, Niko, Waghorn et al. However, we might be stuck with the players on the 2020 contracts, as they will be on the type of wages that they just won't get in Scotland, or even the lower leagues of England, sadly.

Rotten.

It was daft giving the likes of Holt, Halliday, Keirnan new improved contracts when we should've been giving them a year in this league to see if they could cut it. Same goes for MW & DW. Rewarding people long before it's deserved.

Hopefully a lesson learned there but I doubt it.

C

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is that not their yearly salaries rather than transfer market value? 

Christ that means Halliday is on nearly 10 grand a week, and Rossiter on almost 15 talk about value for money

1 minute ago, mus said:

C

Christ that means Halliday is on nearly 10 grand a week, and Rossiter on almost 15 talk about value for money

I think that's probably about right. Halliday signed a new contract towards the end of last season did he not? that would have meant a wage increase. Rossiter could easily be on that coming from Liverpool 

4 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Rotten.

It was daft giving the likes of Holt, Halliday, Keirnan new improved contracts when we should've been giving them a year in this league to see if they could cut it. Same goes for MW & DW. Rewarding people long before it's deserved.

Hopefully a lesson learned there but I doubt it.

I remember stating that at the time didn't go down too well.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think that's probably about right. Halliday signed a new contract towards the end of last season did he not? that would have meant a wage increase. Rossiter could easily be on that coming from Liverpool 

Good point but if my maths is about right that is about 9.5m in wages without the players out of contract this year, that's quite a bit of money for the shit that is served up!

aye but he wore a magic hat and had sir davie of weir! 

was never a fan of the cunt but many people fell for it. the guys an idiot and is right up there with McCoist. 2 of the worst managers our club has ever seen.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Would make more sense. Can't see Niko being valued at a million.

3 more years of Halliday :duh:

Aye exactly aswell as Niko another one that made me think was Bates and the 50k next to him ... if you were to ask me a complete guess what a young boy that's unproven signing from Raith Rovers for Rangers would be on wage-wise, I'd guess a grand a week.