Meanwhile, in work today ..........

3 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

Hope that it wasn't to painful for the bears at work yesterday.  I always enjoyed the banter in the week leading up to the game but if we lost (rare occasion), it was a tough one.  Don't get too down and don't forget who you are.  Courage, brother, do not stumble.

:hiboys:

1 boy in my work tried to mention it a few times, he's in his mid twenties and been to 2 "sellick" games in his life and 1 was a freebie using someone elses season book.

Ye know the type, go to 1 game and got pictures all over the facebook.

Losing these days ain't anywhere near as bad as it used to be, I just have very little or low expectations these days when it comes to those games, from 1991 (my first OF) to 2012 I'd go into every game expecting to beat them, sometimes they had a better team but on the whole I expected to win so losing those games was extra sore.

I tend not to bother to much in having "football bantwr" with people who don't support Rangers, I've got a couple of tim mates but I've found apart from the general slagging each club/player off if you do try to have some form of discussion people tend to be too cautious about the other team and it either sounds contrived or condecending, I just patch it.

Even if we win on Saturday, I'd rather sit and talk to a Bear about the game than tell tarrier to get it up them

Was off yesterday so back in today. Only a couple celtic fans in my office. One an armchair supporter  (the worst kind) and the othere a non season ticket holder but goes to the odd game. Don't think he'll be one to rub it in. Rest are all hibees so they will be quiet at least 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I can't stand football "banter" I don't engage in it 

if you don't support Rangers or at least have a soft spot for them then don't talk to me about football ever 

This is my stance. I only talk football to mates who are. Gers fans. 

As a said on the New Members,am off for a couple of weeks,got gallbladder and gallstones out,so a bit of luck,but even when am in they know never to approach me about anything,never discuss football with they cunts at all,we have one of the worse kinds as well,the one that said he used to be a Rangers fan then his step dad took him to the piggery and he knew that was his team,fuck him, he's a total mong anyway,he's got that slow thinking inbred look to him anyway,bit of a sex pest about him as well,always grabbing the females in our work and trying to get cuddles and that, weird fucker, a had a go at him and his face went scarlet and he pissed off, hahaha

One was at me yesterday, with your usual dumb tarrier run of the mill boring shit they come out with. It really is the one's who don't go to the games are the fucking worst. He's a complete arsehole even when football isn't being mentioned. I've had to stop myself from kicking his cunt in a few times. 

The guy who does go to all the Tarrier games doesn't really bother with the in your face shit. We spoke about the game briefly, he asked if I went and that was that. 

Maybe  our teams not as good  as theirs (due to us going  through hell and back) but would  you bears change who you are? or swap places with those Mhanky fucks? I definitely wouldn't!we are an unique  club and the most successful  club scotland's ever produced. Rant over. :angrywillie: