Hamed Namouci

jjbscotty12

Just going through Wiki and his name came up i cant believe hes only 33 and still playing in the Bulgarian League with Lokomotiv Plodiv.He took some stick in his time with us Ecks love child to say but a few but he actually had a not a bad scoring record with us 51 apps 11 goals and 20 caps for Tunisia whats your overall thoughts on him on his time with us ?Mines was the game against Inter where he had not too bad a game.On a sidenote he,d walk into our midfield right now,Come to mention it so would i Lol.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember hearing that there was something in his contract that he had to start a certain percentage of the games he was fit for :lol:

No doubt a load of shite but it seemed to be the most logical reasoning as to why he played so much because he was useless.

Lol

Since we are the essence of mediocrity at this moment in time, can we not reminisce about better than mediocre players like Namouchi?

So many great players to pick from, yet this guy gets a thread. :lol:

Come on, pick someone like Cooper, gazza, durrant, Laudrup, mols etc. You'll make us feel a whole lot better. :p:

16 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Unless I am mistaken, it was Mladenovic who was supposedly 'the Serbian Zidane.'

Think he had that wee baldy patch that Zidane had. I am sure that's were the comparison started and ended. :mutley:

59 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Just going through Wiki and his name came up i cant believe hes only 33 and still playing in the Bulgarian League with Lokomotiv Plodiv.He took some stick in his time with us Ecks love child to say but a few but he actually had a not a bad scoring record with us 51 apps 11 goals and 20 caps for Tunisia whats your overall thoughts on him on his time with us ?Mines was the game against Inter where he had not too bad a game.On a sidenote he,d walk into our midfield right now,Come to mention it so would i Lol.

Remember that game against inter where he had not too bad a game...

Brings a tear to the eye ;(