Rangers Fan Makes 5k Retweets and a Friendly Deal With Bournemouth For Emerson Hyndman Loan Extension

Bad Robot

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Looks like the badge from FIFA rather than an official one

Did you see that Mark had taken up your idea about a Twitter page for Joshua ? I know you were on holiday about the time he posted it on here.

We are trying to get people on RM to follow and retweet, but it seems hard going to get interest in it. 

24 minutes ago, SteppsGer84 said:

He was fuckin brutal on Sunday 2nd to everything & let that fuckin ned boss him

Yes he was, I have said before he hasn't stepped up against the better clubs. However on Sunday if you had put Fabregas up against Brown he would have lost out. As others have said, you need an eff off big bastard in midfield to take players like Brown on and then give the ball to people like Hyndman, McKay to do what they do and create.

A ll that being said I want the Rangers friendly:cheers:,,, Oh and down at Bournemouth would suit me fine.

3 minutes ago, JoeFraser said:

Yes he was, I have said before he hasn't stepped up against the better clubs. However on Sunday if you had put Fabregas up against Brown he would have lost out. As others have said, you need an eff off big bastard in midfield to take players like Brown on and then give the ball to people like Hyndman, McKay to do what they do and create.

A ll that being said I want the Rangers friendly:cheers:,,, Oh and down at Bournemouth would suit me fine.

That is up there with Sweethearts posts.

5 minutes ago, JoeFraser said:

Brown wouldn't get within 30 feet of Fabregas

32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Did you see that Mark had taken up your idea about a Twitter page for Joshua ? I know you were on holiday about the time he posted it on here.

We are trying to get people on RM to follow and retweet, but it seems hard going to get interest in it. 

Just been catching up over the last few days, il see what I can do. Be good if he could get some big hitters following him

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Just been catching up over the last few days, il see what I can do. Be good if he could get some big hitters following him

That would be great if you could mate :thumbup: 

Are you going to make a game before the end of the season ?

9 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Begging a team like Bournemouth on social media for another years loan of one if their players.

Fucking hell that's a riddy even by these faggot twitter fans. We're Rangers ffs!

Not really, he may already know we are getting FUCK ALL MONEY the next window.