Irish League

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

About 50 of them came in towards kick off ...chant of the season from the Linfield end....Ballysally DLA Ballysally DLA...even the Coleraine fans laughed There was a bit of handbags outside Patsys Bar,but they are pavement dancers and wanabees...20 years late ffs

Yup. Been watching their dad's Football Factory dvd too much.

All baggy grey sweats and black trainers,  look like their ma's got them out of bed to send them to the shop for a packet of fegs!!

4 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Crues bring about 1000 so do Glentoran,maybe more

That's not correct, the away end holds 800, we get 748 tickets to allow for board and players as well, we haven't sold out our allocation yet due to most people staying away due to having to be bussed in under the protection of the dmsu, this weekend is slightly different with all tickets gone and quite a few heading to the home end 

On 26/04/2017 at 5:56 PM, bluedylan said:

About 50 of them came in towards kick off ...chant of the season from the Linfield end....Ballysally DLA Ballysally DLA...even the Coleraine fans laughed There was a bit of handbags outside Patsys Bar,but they are pavement dancers and wanabees...20 years late ffs

Congrats mate. Best team over the season won.

Just now, WMT said:

Congrats mate. Best team over the season won.

thanks mate...respect,gutted at not getting a ticket,funny enough know what it is like to lose league at Seaview,won but so did Glentoran that day. I think the turnround came at Mourneview down to 9 men and scored in last minute

7 minutes ago, WMT said:

Yup, Ballymena last week was hard to take.

If Carlsberg did Saturdays for me, they definitely didn't do this fucker!!

gutless from Rangers....shadow of the club I grew up with...I have watched mediocre Rangers sides in the 80s but fuck me they had fight and pride,not like this shower

30 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

gutless from Rangers....shadow of the club I grew up with...I have watched mediocre Rangers sides in the 80s but fuck me they had fight and pride,not like this shower

Yup. Think it's time to start following the Belfast Giants. Their supporters seem like nice chaps...

8 minutes ago, WMT said:

Yup. Think it's time to start following the Belfast Giants. Their supporters seem like nice chaps...

our lad is a season ticket holder at the Giants..there tonight as was Rod Stewart wrapped in a union jack cheering on his son who plays for team GB:lol: