Where's the coverage?

WGOH

Don't think there is a thread on this? If there is then can admin please delete. 

Seems that this story has just magically snuck under the radar of the impartial Scottish media. Absolutely scandalous behaviour, no coverage whatsoever, as long they can gloat about the result in every outlet they can get their hands on - then I guess it's ok. 

Hope to fuck this boy makes a full recovery, these animals need dealt with, but will it ever change? 

IMG_0338.PNG

IMG_0337.PNG

Just now, K.A.I said:

There's a small bit about it online on the Scottish Sun, but I'll await Nil By Mouth, BBC Scotland, STV, Radio Clyde and all the usual fenian-infested outlets reporting it, though. 

Didn't see it mate, but that's the problem isn't it? The toilet story was fucking everywhere, but no one was physically hurt. Yet, there seems to be a reluctance to spread the news about this story, and I'm almost certain that all of these outlets know about it. 

4 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Don't think there is a thread on this? If there is then can admin please delete. 

Seems that this story has just magically snuck under the radar of the impartial Scottish media. Absolutely scandalous behaviour, no coverage whatsoever, as long they can gloat in every outlet they can get their hands on - then I guess it's ok. 

Hope to fuck this boy makes a full recovery, these animals need dealt with, but will it ever change? 

IMG_0338.PNG

IMG_0337.PNG

Like stuff like this ever sees the light of day in the mhedia? Think you'd know by now. Shocking, but expected, from them.

A guy in work got jumped on way back from the boozer from a group of guys hes aff sick. Got out hospital the day. A seen him at the match on sunday and just found out the day shocking. If it wasnt football related then its a big coincidence. No cunt been done for it yet.

20 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's in the evening times.

Stabbed for being an "Orange Bastard" as he was called.

True face of sectarianism, not a fucking banner about a terrorist on a motorway gantry.

Fixed that for you

35 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Seems that this story has just magically snuck under the radar of the impartial Scottish media. Absolutely scandalous behaviour, no coverage whatsoever, as long they can gloat about the result in every outlet they can get their hands on - then I guess it's ok. 

IMG_0338.PNG

IMG_0337.PNG

Hope he makes a quick recovery.

Had this lad been a tarrier you can bet it would be plastered fucking everywhere.

Typical from the so called press, we have had pictures of banners above motorways that has affected no cunt except the kid on offended by everything brigade,but Rangers fan gets stabbed and to be truthful this is first i have read about it,this is the reason i joined this Forum,it was to find out and keep up to date of what's going on and what's never highlighted in the news,stuff like this should be too news,not a fucking banner,amazing, speaking of the name that he got called, a got called this in work before of some wee taig bastard and a flew into a rage about it,never came near me again,it's amazing the way they just come out with it and expect you to go, aye not a problem,lose the rag with them and they think you're in the wrong,they are not getting brought to task or made to answer to anyone authority wise these days,just seems to be a laugh and a giggle and the norm to attack our way of life and nobody sticks up for us now,but retaliate and you will be made example off, the way of life because of a certain party and politicians in this country, i.e scotland regarding religion and ideas is a fecking joke,the sooner we get rid of this mob the better, I realise from reading this Forum for a while now that not everyone will agree with me,but being  Rangers Man and Orange Man I have seen and heard it in the workplace and on the streets.

40 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Hope the guy makes a full recovery. Brutal. Nobody deserves to be stabbed over Football. 

Shoe on the other foot... 

"Fenian bastard" 

Front page, just tearing into our support once again. 

Hate this country. 

We all know this is true. If it was one of the manky mob, we would have heard about it everywhere. I'm glad the boy is okay and hopefully they'll get the waste of space that did it...I won't hold my breath though. 

6 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Our own support are more worried about banners slagging sectarian murderers ffs

what chance do we have?

Theres a thread about the motorway banners where some folk are seeing it in a negative way ? must be the new decade of fans. Softened up by the social networking and media culture. 

1 minute ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

We all know this is true. If it was one of the manky mob, we would have heard about it everywhere. I'm glad the boy is okay and hopefully they'll get the waste of space that did it...I won't hold my breath though. 

Maybe it was the mysterious hampden bottler!??

Just now, M0NTY said:

Theres a thread about the motorway banners where some folk are seeing it in a negative way ? must be the new decade of fans. Softened up by the social networking and media culture. 

Special place in their hearts for terrorists and child rapists.

40 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

We don't need a director of football it is a bloody PR department. We are so far behind them it is scary. We should have players visiting him and getting the mhedia to show it. Also invite him to Ibrox once he recovers.

This 100%

Why does the headline in the Evening times and the Sun not state correctly that it was a " Sectarian attack ".

You can be assured if the shoe was on the other foot and it was someone attacked for being a " Fenian B______ " none of the media would have a problem inserting the sectarian element of the story.

Note also this nonsense in the Evening times

Their investigation comes after a Rangers fan claimed on social media he had been stabbed in the chest for being an "orange b******".

Using the word "claimed" trying to seed some sort of doubt.. He obviously done it himself.