Pic Of Rossiter Arriving For Training At Auchenhowie ?.

tannerall

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Don't worry. Pedro can harness the dimensions of the dynamic transitions within this wonderful human being to make sure he makes a return in 7-10 epochs

You know while we sit in this midden of a country laughing and giggling at Pedro and Warburton for the way they talk about the game: the rest of the modern footballing world is collectively laughing at us and our "its still 1998 to us damnit" attitude towards the game.

Just to clarify, collectively laughing at us on the odd occasions they take a break from being on the cutting edge of the game and leading the way forward for footballing people with a space between their eyebrows.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

You know while we sit in this midden of a country laughing and giggling at Pedro and Warburton for the way they talk about the game: the rest of the modern footballing world is collectively laughing at us and our "its still 1998 to us damnit" attitude towards the game.

Just to clarify, collectively laughing at us on the odd occasions they take a break from being on the cutting edge of the game and leading the way forward for footballing people with a space between their eyebrows.

Aye he's streets ahead in terms of knowledge 

Miles and miles. That's what he was doing in qatar. Elevating the game with his worldly views accumulated over years in management in the top leagues of europe 

Or maybe he just talks pish?

I don't live in scotland mate I live in London. Nobody talks his kind of faux intellectual shit in the premier Ieague either. Maybe he and Warburton can club together to create a school of super coaches, what with all their  expertise that us silly parochial villagers don't understand 

Just now, KWBear said:

Aye he's streets ahead in terms of knowledge 

Miles and miles. That's what he was doing in qatar. Elevating the game with his worldly views accumulated over years in management in the top leagues of europe 

Or maybe he just talks pish?

I don't live in scotland mate I live in London. Nobody talks his kind of faux intellectual shit in the premier Ieague either. Maybe he and Warburton can club together to create a school of super coaches, what with all their  expertise that us silly parochial villagers don't understand 

I'm afraid you're wrong mate. They do talk this stuff in the game, the journos down south aren't all thick cunts that need it spelled out to them so you rarely hear it being talked about. That and its not exactly palatable to the average punter.

You think Warburton got the reputation he has among the coaches and managers at the top of the English game for talking shite? Nah mate, he and a few other British coaches took continental methodology and tweaked it so it would work within the culture that exists at British football clubs. Why someone hadn't done it sooner is beyond me. Maybe it was more difficult than it sounds?

But we'll just keep on pretending we're the baws jaws and when we're paying 20 million a year in wages and still getting pumped out of the CL by teams from San Marino we can all pretend its cause reasons.

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I'm afraid you're wrong mate. They do talk this stuff in the game, the journos down south aren't all thick cunts that need it spelled out to them so you rarely hear it being talked about. That and its not exactly palatable to the average punter.

You think Warburton got the reputation he has among the coaches and managers at the top of the English game for talking shite? Nah mate, he and a few other British coaches took continental methodology and tweaked it so it would work within the culture that exists at British football clubs. Why someone hadn't done it sooner is beyond me. Maybe it was more difficult than it sounds?

But we'll just keep on pretending we're the baws jaws and when we're paying 20 million a year in wages and still getting pumped out of the CL by teams from San Marino we can all pretend its cause reasons.

I don't know where to start with this shite. 

Have you seen the shit show Warburton left behind?

Warburton has no reputation in England  beyond mid table championship teams. None. Fuck all.

Anyone who actually thinks Warburton is destined for the top is beyond help.

Just now, KWBear said:

I don't know where to start with this shite. 

Have you seen the shit show Warburton left behind?

Warburton has no reputation in England  beyond mid table championship teams. None. Fuck all.

Anyone who actually thinks Warburton is destined for the top is beyond help.

Does he not no? So he's not highly thought of by at least 2 of the top 4 teams in England right now?

:lol: Who said he was destined for the top? :lol:

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Does he not no? So he's not highly thought of by at least 2 of the top 4 teams in England right now?

:lol: Who said he was destined for the top? :lol:

"Highly thought of"? 

You implied with your strange rant about his progressive vision being well ahead of anything north of the border. If that's the case then why did he get jettisoned at the first opportunity and end up managing a team 20th in the championship? 

Warburton is a fraud and got found out. Pedro talks shite like nobody else I've ever heard in the game. And also no they fucking don't talk about this type of philosophical shit down here. Van gaal tried and got laughed out of town. Much the same way as I'm laughing at your diatribe right now.

Odd.

11 minutes ago, KWBear said:

"Highly thought of"? 

You implied with your strange rant about his progressive vision being well ahead of anything north of the border. If that's the case then why did he get jettisoned at the first opportunity and end up managing a team 20th in the championship? 

Warburton is a fraud and got found out. Pedro talks shite like nobody else I've ever heard in the game. And also no they fucking don't talk about this type of philosophical shit down here. Van gaal tried and got laughed out of town. Much the same way as I'm laughing at your diatribe right now.

Odd.

Yes highly thought of. Repeating the question isn't really a rebutal is it? Any quotes of said clubs, coaches or managers slating him? Nope?

Isn't his vision, nowhere did I say it was his vision? Why is it you are struggling to argue the points I'm making. First it was I was saying he's wanted by a top four side when I didn't, now its that I'm claiming the Boca methodology was invented by him?

Odd indeed.

Away and strawman somecunt else ya clown

16 minutes ago, KWBear said:

"Highly thought of"? 

Odd.

I half agree with you, in that I rate Warburton, but some of what you say is interesting. We keep being told about philosophies and so on as if football had nothing going for it till about 15 years ago, yet if you were to look at 70s football on youtube in some way the play is better than it is now. I think the only difference to the game is technological and scientific, in a way that perhaps reflects society as a whole- players look fitter, the diets are better, but has the game changed, the style of play etc? I don't think it has, and I think the hype about tactics and systems is just that, hype. Maybe the modern coach is part of the problem, and again you have a point, because take for instance Jock Wallace's team and if you look at that team play and without the pretensions of today's narrative it is of a very good standard. The be and end all of football really is "who has the best players", and more often than not the team with the best players tends to be the most successful,  but maybe we have been sucked in by some quasi intellectual patter about it being something it is not, where we end up chasing out tail for something we always had in the first place.

13 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Yes highly thought of. Repeating the question isn't really a rebutal is it? Any quotes of said clubs, coaches or managers slating him? Nope?

Isn't his vision, nowhere did I say it was his vision? Why is it you are struggling to argue the points I'm making. First it was I was saying he's wanted by a top four side when I didn't, now its that I'm claiming the Boca methodology was invented by him?

Odd indeed.

Away and strawman somecunt else ya clown

Fucking dafty. "Highly thought of by two top four clubs". Explain 

Your insistence that Scotland is too parochial to grasp the forward thinking methods of Warburton is laughable. Similarly your assertion that managers in the prem speak along the lines of wur Pedro. Naw they dont. They just do not.

Anyway since youre evidently deranged as fuck and felt necessary to deride me by calling me a " clown".. I'll leave you in peace to stew in your own strange pish.

Try re wording the points you're trying to make then you incoherent fuckpig cunt. 

Away and shite.

3 hours ago, KWBear said:

Fucking dafty. "Highly thought of by two top four clubs". Explain 

Your insistence that Scotland is too parochial to grasp the forward thinking methods of Warburton is laughable. Similarly your assertion that managers in the prem speak along the lines of wur Pedro. Naw they dont. They just do not.

Anyway since youre evidently deranged as fuck and felt necessary to deride me by calling me a " clown".. I'll leave you in peace to stew in your own strange pish.

Try re wording the points you're trying to make then you incoherent fuckpig cunt

Away and shite.

:lol: