Pic Of Rossiter Arriving For Training At Auchenhowie ?.

tannerall

11 hours ago, Camshy said:

Fed up hearing about this boy, get shot of him and off the wage bill......he is finished before he even started. Made of glass

The boy played non stop all summer for England , get rid of the boy? What I saw of him for England is that he can play a bit, injuries happen but as soon as he's fit you want to release him from his contract and pay him compensation to rip up his contract? 

This boy is what we need and a few more like him as long as the stay free from injuries is what we need, not the likes of Halliday etc who will never have it and who I would get rid off first 

Just get the boy a good pre season under his belt and he should be good to go next season 

26 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The boy played non stop all summer for England , get rid of the boy? What I saw of him for England is that he can play a bit, injuries happen but as soon as he's fit you want to release him from his contract and pay him compensation to rip up his contract? 

This boy is what we need and a few more like him as long as the stay free from injuries is what we need, not the likes of Halliday etc who will never have it and who I would get rid off first 

Just get the boy a good pre season under his belt and he should be good to go next season 

Good post, hope you are right.

The manager confirmed Jordan will be back with the team in full training at preseason so we can at least put it to bed that he won't play again this season.

It will be interesting to see how he gets on after a proper rest (constantly  played throuout last summer) and hopefully he's over his injury issues. 

Remember the buzz when we signed Rossiter?

A boy once touted as the next Steven Gerrard and the present England under-19s captain; somehow Warburton had persuaded him to come up to Glasgow with the help of our new world class, all-singing-all-dancing head of recruitment Frank McParland. Joey Barton, of course, was going to take him under his wing.

#goingfor55, we said.

What a fucking car crash.

I've just assumed that he's had something like a bowel problem, similar to Darren Fletcher's condition. Too little has been said, so I'm assuming it's embarrassing.