Would you have Lafferty back?  

511 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Lafferty back?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

I hope we will be bringing in a better standard of player than him going forward so it's a no from me even though he's probably better than the shite we have at this moment.

Is he better than Garner, Miller, Dodoo and Waghorn, with his goal tally of five in three seasons?

4 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'd take him back, but can't stand him.

It really highlights the shite squad we have more than anything.

He would improve us and scored some important goals while he was here.

Sign o the times

I agree mate .We have sunk so low with the dross we have .It would appear like signing Henry .Still dislike the prick but he does evoke memories of Helicopter Sunday's 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Is he better than Garner, Miller, Dodoo and Waghorn, with his goal tally of five in three seasons?

Not sure how much league football he's played but having seen him for Northern Ireland in that time I would say there's no doubt he's better than garner and waghorn. Dodoo I think there is a player in there and he needs a chance. 

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Not sure how much league football he's played but having seen him for Northern Ireland in that time I would say there's no doubt he's better than garner and waghorn. Dodoo I think there is a player in there and he needs a chance. 

I think his league form is more relevant to any speculation linking him with Rangers, and it is clearly not good enough. He is not better than any of those players really, not with that amount of goals, and is clearly as inconsistent now as he was when he was here.

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Lafferty is fucking shite. He was shite when he was here apart from the last few games of the season and he's even worse now.

He can fuck off and so can you for even starting this poll. Go back to pretending you're a taig on Twitter.

:lol:

What was that about again?

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol:

What was that about again?

He said he was on twitter using his "windup account" and talking to them about Scott Brown being suspended before supposedly "revealing himself" to them.

Once he started taking abuse for it he started backtracking like fuck and saying it was only 1 tweet from his own account. He's weird as fuck.

16 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I think his league form is more relevant to any speculation linking him with Rangers, and it is clearly not good enough. He is not better than any of those players really, not with that amount of goals, and is clearly as inconsistent now as he was when he was here.

I'm not wanting him here and want better players than him at the club but you asked if he is better than our current strike force and I would say he most definitely is better than waghorn and garner. 

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He said he was on twitter using his "windup account" and talking to them about Scott Brown being suspended before supposedly "revealing himself" to them.

Once he started taking abuse for it he started backtracking like fuck and saying it was only 1 tweet from his own account. He's weird as fuck.

Knew it was recent, remember it now.

Riddy.

3 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Mate, watch that clip of waghorn running  the ball out for a goal kick and tell me you wouldn't pay lafferty to come back ?

Lafferty can get so far tae fuck, I'd rather have that fat mongo than that lanky Judas bastard.

2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

“Obviously I’d jump at the chance to go back to Rangers. Everyone knows my love for the club,” says Lafferty.

“Hopefully they would look at me and think I could do a job for them. I have shown what I can do at international level in recent years and I believe I could make a positive impact at the right club for me. I really would jump at the chance to go back to Rangers.”

Numerous papers quoting him today

Loves Rangers so much that he was openly saying he'd play for Celtic not long before we signed him, then wouldn't transfer his contract to allow us a transfer fee. I'd hate to see how he'd have acted if he didn't love Rangers. 

A fucking world of professional footballers and we've got brain dead mongos entertaining the prospect of traitors who deserted us to enhance their own salaries and signing-on fees, denying us a much needed transfer fee as we bled to death, financially.

The type of people who watch Soccer AM. 100%.